Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Our Hearts Are Huge w/RRR

Welcome by today, everyone!  I'm glad you've found your way here to take quick peek at a FUN card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I know that I say this a lot, but I always LOVE playing with all the sweet products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  Of course, they carry just about every variety of ribbon, lace, twine, and spooled trim; but they also carry SO many other wonderful things.  I think I loaded a lot of them onto today's card.

I used a variety of different patterned papers on my card from scrap pieces (or snippets as some like to call them) and pieced everything together securing them with strips of Scor-Tape to create my paper base.  I used a small chipboard frame and a sticker sentiment that I adorned with a Pale Pink Open Rose and a Royal Blue Open Rose.  I used additional stickers here and there, including the heart-shaped one that's hanging from a Rusty Pear-Shaped Safety Pin.

At the top left, you'll find another floral sticker that's backed with 3-D Foam Squares and has several Double Head Stamens tucked above and below it.  I love how the Double Head Stamens poke out and provide a fun spray of color.  I also tucked some bundled Pink Burlap String underneath that same floral sticker, and there are a few snippets from a Red Berry Bead Cluster tucked into this sweet blossom.
I did some machine stitching, and I added some cute May Arts ribbon tabs to the side of my card including a piece of 1.5" Black Gingham.  I took this flat side view photo because I just adore all those beautiful layers of paper, ribbon and all things pretty.  If there's anything I forgot to mention that you're curious about, just leave me a comment and I'll let you know what I used.
There are SO many great products at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and you're always sure to find something perfect for your next project.  We hope you'll visit us often.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in these FUN challenges:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Use Your Favorite Tool - That would likely be my tape runner because no matter what else I might do to a card, and what tools I might use from time to time; I use my tape runner on every single project.

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Patterned Paper Trio - I used three scraps of paper from my stash.  I like using up snippets of patterned paper on my projects.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen - so many wonderful snippets and a stunning card as a result! So much wonderful detail as well.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is so stinkin' cute. So much going on here, but it all works so well together. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!


    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty Karen - always have those fabulous art works here! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.