Friday, May 14, 2021

Paper Sweeties May New Release Sneak Peek

Welcome back, everyone!  Those of you who "gnome" me well are aware that I love all things cute and cuddly (or in this case....short and hairy).  How ADORABLE are these new gnome products from Paper Sweeties?  You will absolutely LOVE the new Craftin With My Gnomies and Build a Gnome Stamp Set and the coordinating Sweet Cuts for each.
I've been having SO much fun creating with these darling new products, and you'll be excited when you see ALL the amazing projects the Paper Sweeties Design Team Members have prepared for you this month.  And yes, these are likely to be yet another of the Paper Sweeties sets that sell out quickly.  Gnomes are so popular right now, and these new sets are so fun....you won't want to miss out on them.
Paper Sweeties also carries the bright FUN patterned papers and ephemera from Photoplay to coordinate with the new Build a Gnome Stamp Set.  They're called Craftin' With My Gnomies and they're also selling out quickly.  This card started with a cardstock base, and then I cut the multi-colored heart patterned paper for the next layer.  The two tags are also cut from papers out of the Photoplay Craftin' With My Gnomies Paper Pad using the For You Sweet Cuts.
Using the Build A Gnome Stamp Set, I stamped the gnome parts in Fog Ink so that the outlines would be very light because I wanted to try my hand (for the very first time) at no-line watercoloring.  I hand-painted all the images using this technique; and while it's not perfect, I'm fairly satisfied with the results for my first attempt.  The gnomes are SO cute that you just can't go wrong. I used the coordinating Build A Gnome Sweet Cuts to die-cut the gnome pieces, and I used a small 3-D foam tab on his cute little pink nose.  I also added a few Robin Egg Sequins to the front of my card.
I added some Frosting Seam Binding to the top of my tag, and I stamped the sentiment (Making Memories) using the new Craftin' With My Gnomies Stamp Set.  I continued the sentiment (With My Gnomies) again using the new Craftin' With My Gnomies Stamp Set on the inside of  my card.  I also added some of the images (heart and flower) from the Build a Gnome Stamp Set, as well as some of the Craftin' With My Gnomies Ephemera.  I added some Doodlebug Washi Tape and a small tag cut using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts.
Another thing I love to do is to create a matching envelope for my cards.  I used a cute piece of gnome patterned paper, again using the Photoplay Paper Pad, and cut it to fit the lining of my envelope.  I also stamped and colored the LOVE banner using the new Craftin' With My Gnomies stamp set.
You will really LOVE these new gnome themed stamps and cuts, and there will be LOTS of great inspiration over the next few days.  Just use the links below to be taken directly to each DT Member's blog to see what they've created to inspire you today.

Thanks again for visiting, and we'll see you tomorrow.  There's gonna be lots of gnome cuteness.
Blessings,
Karen

3 comments:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.