Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Waddle You Up To? w/Brutus Monroe

It's another great day for me to share some FUN Brutus Monroe inspirations with you all, and I'm so grateful that you're here.  I'm always super grateful for friends who stop by to take a quick peek at what I'm creating.  I really do hope that something I create will inspire you.  The Inspiration Boxes from Brutus Monroe have been SO much fun for me so far, and I can't wait to keep creating with these DARLING products.
For this sweet little card, I used the Splish Splash Inspiration Box.  I started with some of the various cardstocks to create a base, and I also used one of the foilable paper sheets (bubbles background) to create my background by coloring it with Copic markers (since I don't do foiling - as they're intended for).  I stamped that adorable DUCK twice onto the yellow cardstock from the Inspiration Box and colored them both with my Copics.  I attached one directly to the card base and I placed some 3-D Foam tabs on him.  I placed the second duck on top of the 3-D Foam to give him some dimension....like he's swimming.
I attached some of the pretty silky ribbons found in the Inspiration Box and created a sweet bow with it as well.  I stamped the adorable sentiment (Waddle You Up To?) in black ink onto a journalling sticker from my stash.  I also added a couple more of these old (October Afternoon) stickers here ad there.  I just LOVE all the sweet products found in the adorable Splish Splash Inspiration Box.  This is the third sweet card I've created with this kit so far, and I'm not slowing down yet.
Thanks again for stopping by today.  If you're looking for any more Brutus Monroe inspiration, I make my posts for them every Wednesday.  There's even more inspiration on the Brutus Monroe Blog. Please let me know if you have any questions about what I used, or just whatever.  I love hearing from you.  I'll see you again next time.

Blessings,
Karen

Here's where I'm playing along and entering my card:

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Karen - love the paper and duck image - you have matched them beautifully with the colours, and the wee touch of blue is perfect
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.