Wednesday, July 28, 2021

You Make Life A Picnic

Hey there, sweet blog friends!  Welcome by today as I share a super sweet card that I created for Brutus Monroe using their DARLING new Picnic Pals Inspiration Box.  I literally SQUEALED out loud when I first opened this Inspiration Box.  The stamp set and coordinating dies that come in the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box are absolutely ADORABLE and I was so super excited to start creating with them.
Each Inspiration Box comes with several sheets of colored cardstocks to coordinate with the kit.  I used some white and some black cardstock to create my card base, and I added a small piece of black and white striped patterned paper.  Each Inspiration Box also comes with an assortment of three different colored silk ribbons; and I laid a length of the red silk ribbon across my card to create a border.  At the top of the card, I added another piece of white cardstock and that's where I placed the "fun stuff".
Using the sweet stamps and dies found in the Picnic Pals Inspiration Box, I used Black Soot Tim Holtz Oxide Ink and stamped the sentiment and the ants, picnic basket, French bread and hamburger which I colored with my Copic markers.  I also created some sloppy, messy "splotches" at the top of the card just for added color and fun.  That's really all there was to it.  These stamps and dies are SO cute, and I really wanted to use some of them as the focal point of this card.
Oh my heart!!!!  This entire stamp set is SO cute, and I can't wait to create more cards with this FUN Picnic Pals Inspiration Box.  I hope you'll stop by each Wednesday to see more of my creations.  You can also find lots of great inspiration on the Brutus Monroe Facebook Page and the Brutus Monroe Blog.  And, the Brutus Monroe store carries SO many great brands we all love.  I hope you'll check it out and see what they have. I sure enjoy creating with my Brutus Monroe products, and I think you'll enjoy them as well.  Have a great week, and thanks again for stopping by.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

5 comments:

  1. Very cool design my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Colors of Summer’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Karen - love the images and sentiment - and those ants are just so cute!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those bold black and white stripes paired with the picnic basket! Such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cute card and perfect for summer! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card. This certainly screams summer, and the black and white stripe just makes the whole thing pop. Thanks for playing along with us once again over at Double D.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.