Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Be Still and Know w/Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, friends!  Today  I'm sharing a pretty card for Really Reasonable Ribbon by using some of their amazing trims and goodies to embellish this sweet patterned paper card.  At Really Reasonable Ribbon, you can always count on finding the perfect trim, ribbon, Crocheted Lace, twine, etc. for any card or project.  You can also find Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments, Adhesives and SO much more. RRR carries many products that we all use on a regular basis, and they have low shipping costs and wonderful customer service.
This card started with some pretty patterned paper scraps that I machine stitched together in black thread.  I inked the edges of everything with Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pads.  The sentiment is from Stamp Simply Clear Stamps, and was cut using a Paper Sweeties stamped frame and cut.  I dotted some acrylic paints around the stamped, inked sentiment and on the floral patterned paper for additional color and FUN.  There's a sweet piece of Black & White Bold Gingham Ribbon across my card, and a bow that tied with a length of Black & White Bold Gingham Ribbon as well as some Solid Turquoise Baker's TwineDouble Head Stamens, and an Apple Blossom Flower in the center.
There are SO many gorgeous trims, flowers and accents to make your cards and projects extra sweet.  I also love that RRR carries such a wide variety of colors and widths in most every trim they sell.  Selection!  That's the word I was thinking about...selection galore.  Thanks again for stopping by today.  We really do hope that next time you need any sort of ribbon or trim, you'll always think of Really Reasonable Ribbon.  And don't forget that they carry SO much more than the laces, trims and ribbons in various styles for various projects.  You're always sure to find something extra special at RRR and loads of inspiration on the RRR Blog.  Thanks again for visiting me.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm sharing this card here:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "STAMP it" - As September is always STAMP-tember at SSS I used a sweet little scripture stamp on this card.

10 comments:

  1. I love all the pretty papers, the stitching, and of course that lovely gingham ribbon! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful Karen - I love the gingham black ribbon very much - the sewing and the complete layout - very lovely card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card my friend! I'm a huge fan of Really Reasonable Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Karen! That bible verse is one of my favorites. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Karen. I like the black stitching and the pretty stamens. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card Karen, with one of my favourite scriptures on it too :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so stunning Karen, great scripture and all your layers and stitching are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful papers & love the stamens, Karen!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.