Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Brutus Monroe's New Unique Unicorn

WOW, try saying that three times fast.  (lol)  I've been having SO much fun with the brand new Unique Unicorn Inspiration Box from Brutus Monroe; and I really think you're going to LOVE this great new Inspiration Box.  When I opened the new Unique Unicorn Inspiration Box, I was immediately drawn to the gorgeous colors in the Sequin Mix.  They're iridescent pinks, blues and purples with tiny specks of glitter.  There's also a package of pretty silk ribbons in yellow, blue and purple.
I wanted to use it ALL....but I had to start somewhere.  I used some of the colored cardstocks also found in this fabulous Inspiration Box to create my card base.  Then, I attached a piece of one of the pretty iridescent foiling sheets to that, and I machine stitched everything together.  I ran a piece of the pretty purple silk ribbon across my card and tied a bow with it.  I stamped and colored one of the unicorns and the butterfly found in the darling new Unique Unicorn Stamp Set; and added a touch of glitter to each.  The sentiment (I believe in you) is also from the Unique Unicorn Stamp Set. The finishing touches were made by adding several of the pretty sequins from the Inspiration Box.
There are so many great products in this new Unique Unicorn Inspiration Box, and I know I'll have a FUN time creating more cards using it.  Be sure to stop by each Wednesday as I reveal my inspirational cards and projects using this awesome new Inspiration Box.  Brutus Monroe has all sorts of great products, and I hope you will check them out so that you can create something really awesome.  Thanks SO much for stopping by today.

Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. your card is so cute, love the paper and embellishments you used . the ribbon is perfect for this card along with all the lovely colors.
    Have Blessed day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable Karen, the unicorn and butterfly are so cute and your background is fabulous, like the big purple ribbon and sequins too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.