Friday, September 24, 2021

Coffee - Life - Always

Welcome by today, friends.  I'm so super grateful to have you visit me to take a peek at what I've been creating.  I'm very excited to say that I'm doing a Guest Design spot for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps during October and November.  I was working on some of my cards for October using their lovely stamps; and I got carried away.  I found myself making a card for right now using some of the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
I used some cardstocks and some Crate Paper patterned papers and stickers on my card.  I cut a cute border using their Scalloped Border Dies, and I used their Coffee Talk Stamp Set for my coffee cups.  I love that there are four different coffee  mug images and several cute coffee sentiments in this Coffee Talk Stamp Set.  I know I'll be using this sweet stamp set a lot.  The coffee sentiment is a die-cut from Verve.
The current challenge over at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog calls for a matching envelope with your card.  So.....that's exactly what I did.  I used that fourth coffee mug image along with the Texture Tiles 9 Stamp Set for the coffee stains background image.  I did a bit of watercoloring on the envelope as well.  How fun!  Thanks again for stopping by my blog today, and for your comments.  I really appreciate it.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - September Challenge - I used primarily Sweet 'n Sassy products along with some Paper Sweeties.

5 comments:

  1. Great coffee card Karen, that patterned paper is beautiful with your lovely colored images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Congrats on your guest design assignment over the next 2 months. I will look forward to your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the GD spot, Karen! This is so Yummy! Looking forward to more SNSS inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited you'll be guesting with us the next two months! Love this fun coffee card and matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your guest DT spot Karen and what a wonderful card to start with - love it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.