Saturday, September 25, 2021

Delightful

This is what it looks like when I have scraps on my work table.  I find a way to make something with what's in front of me.  I had a few patterned paper scraps left over from another card as well as some wool felt scraps that I wanted to use.  The patterned papers I was using were an old Crate Paper line that had some matching stickers, so I used one of those for the sentiment (Delightful Farm Grown) and I tucked several leaves from the scraps of wool felt I used.
I used the scraps of patterned paper to cover the base and several scalloped borders.  I bundled some Natural Burlap String, tucked in a few Double Head Stamens, and topped that with a Sweetheart Blossom.  Under the sticker sentiment, I placed an ivory doily.  I used a Taylored Expressions stamp set to stamp my coordinating envelope.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I always appreciate your visits, comments and friendships.  I'm grateful to have anyone take a peek at my art to be perfectly honest.  I really do hope you have a blessed day.

Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog - Card With Matching Envelope

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - LEAVES - I cut leaves from wool felt for my card, and I stamped leaves on my envelope.



8 comments:

  1. You certainly are making great use of the scraps on your table. Sometimes the creation has a way of making a wonderful card. Such as this one that you have made. So accomplished is a good feeling. Thanks for joining in the fun at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty with all the pretty details you have added! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally delightful creation as your sentiment indicates Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Leaves’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found fall and spring in your card :) It's really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I'm your new follower.
    Beautiful card Karen..love the design.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Karen, you have made something very special with the scraps on your desk.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh what a pretty card Karen- love how you have used the layers and the felt leaves
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great card great idea to use felt. as always another lovely card.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.