Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sweet Mini Duos From Paper Sweeties

Hello, friends!  Well, if you haven't yet figured out what a Sweet Mini Duo is; I'd love to fill you in on this.  As you likely all know by now, everything from Paper Sweeties is ADORABLE.  Most every month, there's a new full-sized stamp set released with coordinating dies; which we call Sweet Cuts.  Once per quarter, Paper Sweeties releases a Sweet Mini Duo which is a smaller sized stamp set and coordinating Sweet Cuts (dies).  These sweet little sets are filled with darling images and sentiments, and there's a wide variety of themes.
The Sweet Mini Duo I'm featuring today is the Celebrate Sweet Mini Duo.  This darling little set includes a wrapped gift box, a cupcake, and all sorts of sweet images and sentiments.  I used a white and a golden cardstock base for this card, and then added a Doodlebug patterned paper.  I cut some of the Scalloped Square Frames in various colors and used them as journalling spots for the sweet cupcakes and sentiments.
I wrapped a length of Turquoise Baker's Twine around my card and topped it with a sweet yellow Miniature Sweetheart Blossom.  I used several different colors of ink to coordinate with the colors of my papers.  The Sweet Mini Duo Celebrate is a really great set, and there are many different sentiments to make it versatile for a variety of different occasions.  Most of the products from Paper Sweeties help you to make the most of your purchases by allowing you to use them for many reasons.
My second card uses the gift image found in the Celebrate Sweet Mini Duo.  I used white cardstock and a fun patterned paper, some machine stitching, and some inking to create my card base.  I cut a small Oval Scalloped Frame from the patterned papers to create my focal point.  The sentiment (Wonderful News) is one of many in this lovely set.  By the way.....ALL the Sweet Mini Duos are 10% OFF this month using the code SWEETMINI.
I used some Sugar Sprinkles Seam Binding that I ripped into half the width to make it more narrow for my bow.  ALL of the products you'll find at Paper Sweeties compliment one another so nicely, and help you to expand your creative possibilities.  Whether it's a Sweet Mini Duo or any other product, you're sure to find endless ways to create ADORABLE cards and projects.  Here are the links to my teammates who have prepared some Sweet Mini Duo inspiration for you today.  Thanks for visiting, and I hope to see you again tomorrow.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Lots Of Layers" so I used several layers of patterned papers, cardstocks, and die-cuts.  I tend to use "lots of layers" most of the time...LOL.



2 comments:

  1. I REALLY LIKE THOSE MINI STAMPS AND DIE CUTS, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. GREAT CARDS KAREN, HAVE A BLESSED DAY.
    HUGS
    DOTTIE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.