Sunday, October 17, 2021

Autumn Blessings w/Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

This is another pretty card that I created using fabulous products from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  I've been having SO much fun this month as their Guest Designer, and I enjoy every single card I create using these fabulous products.  This card started with a few different colors of basic cardstock.  I'd stopped by my local craft store the other day to pick up cardstocks and a new Tim Holtz Oxide Ink Pad.
I used a small piece of watercolor paper to stamp the Typewriter Text Background Stamp and the pretty leaves found  in the Autumn Splendor Stamp Set.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to watercolor all my leaves and acorns.  They were all stamped using the Autumn Splendor Stamp Set, as was the sweet (Autumn Blessings) sentiment.  I love how these stamps layer so well; and Sweet 'n Sassy has several great background stamps to help you create a fun and easy background for your cards.
I love that these stamps all work together so well.  I've been able to incorporate all the stamps, stencils, backgrounds, dies and products from Sweet 'n Sassy and use them to compliment one another.  This is always helpful in making your stamp purchases go a long way.  I did purchase one good all-occasion sentiment stamp stamp and a few cute digital images as well...so I'd have them for all year round.
I love all these pretty Autumn colors and that gorgeous Autumn sentiment from the Autumn Splendor Stamp Set.  I wrapped some Solid Pumpkin Baker's Twine around my card and tied a bow with it.  I love the texture that ribbons, fabrics and trims give my cards.  But when the stamps are this cute, I like to make them the true star of the card.  Aren't they pretty images?
Thanks again for stopping by today.  I'll be sharing more cards featuring Sweet 'n Sassy products, so I'd love to have you stop by again soon.  I'm always super grateful for your visits to my blog, and for your comments and questions.  It's a blessing to have you stop by.

Karen

I'm sharing my card here at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:


2 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    Your card is lovely , I really like the stamp you used Autumn Blessings, wonderful fall colors.
    have a blessed day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card, Karen. The colors are beautiful. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.