Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Brutus Monroe Falling For You

I've been so blessed to design for Brutus Monroe for the past several months showcasing their FUN Inspiration Boxes.  I don't have much longer to go on this Guest Design position, but I'm sure having fun while I'm still promoting these awesome Today I'm sharing a card that was created using the new October Harvest Inspiration Box.  The stamps/dies are, obviously, Harvest themed.  There are loads of cute images including two cute scarecrows, many different leaves, pumpkins, sentiments and more.
I used some of the cardstocks and created a base.  The glitter paper in this Inspiration Box is orange (which I used on another card); so I borrowed the green glitter paper from the Splish Splash Inspiration Box.  I did some machine stitching as I added a piece of white water color paper that I stamped/spritzed the entire background using various colors of Tim Holtz Oxide Inks and ALL the different leaf stamps in this stamp set.  I spritzed the stamps just a bit to give a watery/smudged look.
The sentiment (Falling For You) is also from the stamp set included in the Harvest Inspiration Box.  I stamped that onto a journalling strip, and stamped two of the leaves from the stamp set on the sentiment strip.  I used some 3-D Foam Tape to raise up the sentiment.  I added the black thread machine stitching to pull out the black cardstock base.  The glitter paper (there's always one sheet of colored glitter paper in an Inspiration Box) really sparkles and makes your card shiny and pretty.  The script stamp that I used on my background is from a Brutus Monroe set I was sent for the Fall/Winter Release.  Some of you may remember my mushroom card...??  Well, this script stamp is found in the stamp set containing the groovy mushroom I used on my mushroom card.  It's called Fall Changes.
I kept everything fairly simple so that those pretty leaf stamps would be the star of this card.  Well, that and the pretty sentiment.  This Inspiration Box has lots of creative potential, and it's always a great way to get your creativity rolling again.  Brutus Monroe carries their own brand of stamps, dies, inks, stencils and so much more.  They also carry many of our favorite big name brands.  Whether it's for an Inspiration Box or anything else, Brutus Monroe is a great place to "get your craft on", my friends.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you'll stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Fall Colors/Mood Board



2 comments:

  1. love the card with the New Inspiration box.
    the stamps a re just so pretty and the glitter paper is also just perfect for this card.
    Have a Blessed Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this gorgeous card Karen - the sparkle is perfect and those leaves are fabulous. It's noce to see some 'skeleton' leaf stamps
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.