Friday, October 15, 2021

Paper Sweeties New Sweet Kit

It's time for a brand new 4th Quarter Sweet Kit and Paper Sweeties, and that means you can get ALL these beautiful products for one low price.  This Sweet Kit also includes the newest Sweet Mini Duo called Seasons/Seasons Add-Ons, and it's a darling little set that includes the large font (each season) and then little accent words to go along with it the seasons (see photo below).
In addition to that, you will receive a 6x6 Doodlebug patterned paper pad, a lovely sequin mix, Doodlebug Ephemera, several cute Doodlebug DoodlePops, Green Apple Seam Binding, and  everything you need to create fun projects like the ones I'm sharing today.  Ever since I opened my "pretty pink package" from Paper Sweeties containing ALL these goodies in the new Sweet Kit, I've been having an absolutely blast creating with it.  
This first card started with a pice of burnt orange corrugated cardboard to which I added a piece of the green checkered patterned paper from the Doodlebug paper pad.  I did a bit of machine stitching, and I painted the cool acrylic pumpkin (found in the Sweet Kit) and added some natural burlap and a piece of the Green Apple Seam Binding (also from Sweet Kit) to tie my bow.
There are several Sequins on my acrylic pumpkin along with some prills and several of the Doodlebug Ephemera pieces (hearts, leaves, bug, etc.) as well as some more of the darling Doodlebug DoodlePops (crows, bug).  There are just SO many cute things in this Sweet Kit.....I got a little carried away and started loading them onto this card.  It's pretty CUTE stuff, I must say.  The darling sentiment (Hello Y'all) is from the new Sweet Mini Duo: Seasons which is also included in the Sweet Kit.
For my second card today, I used ONLY pieces from the Sweet Kit - just to show you how easy it is to use these products to whip up a fast and easy card.  I used brown cardstock and two of the Doodlebug patterned papers.  I machine stitched them together in brown thread, and I ran a piece of the Green Apple Seam Binding across the card.
Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy - there you go.  The scarecrow, sunflowers, pumpkin and bug are all Doodlebug DoodlePops; and are also included in the Sweet Kit.  They make card-making SO easy and fun.  The only thing on this card that's not included in the Sweet Kit is that little yellow doily.  Everything else is at your fingertips; including the cute sentiment banner which is included in the Doodlebug Ephemera.
I know that my super talented teammates have prepared some really awesome cards to inspire you.  If you click on their names below, you will be taken directly to each person's blog post for today.  You won't want to miss out on all this FAB inspiration, or on getting YOUR Sweet Kit before they're all sold out again.

Happy crafting, everyone.  I hope to see you all again tomorrow.
Blessings,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are fabulous Karen and that looks like a great kit! Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.