Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Buttons & Bookmark w/RRR

Welcome back to my blog today, everyone.  I'm sharing a sweet little project that I created using some of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I always enjoy creating cards and projects, and I can always count on Really Reasonable Ribbon to have all the perfect ribbons and trims, embellishments, adhesives and everything I need to create something special.  I hope you'll stop by Really Reasonable Ribbon to take a look around at what they have to offer.  You'll be pleasantly surprised, I'm sure.
This is a cute little card and bookmark set I created using just a few of the (almost endless) fabulous trims you'll find at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  I started my card with basic cardstocks as well as some snippets of patterned paper (all Crate Paper - Peppermint) that were left over from another project.  I love to use up patterned paper scraps as you may know, and I secured all my papers using strips of Scor-Tape.  Once I had all the papers in place, I attached a piece of product packaging (a Jenni Bowlin button card) again using strips of Scor-Tape to hold it securely.
Next, I added some stickers from the same Crate Paper line, as well as some buttons.  In the center of the clear button, I added Mint Stripe Baker's Twine.  In the center of the red button, I added some Lemon Baker's Twine which I also wrapped around the card three times and tied into a bow.  On top of the bow, I added a Red Open Rose.  Please let me know if you have any questions about what I used on this card.  I know I tend to pile on a lot.
At the top of my card, I used Bay Leaf Seam Binding that I cut into smaller widths and tied into a bow along with a piece of Solid Red Baker's Twine. I topped that with a red button that has some Lemonwood Stripe Baker's Twine in its center.  Baker's Twine is an inexpensive trim that comes in every color and adds so much to cards and projects.  I also made a cute little bookmark to go along with this sweet little card.  I used a real cinnamon stick and painted a Santa face.  I attached a length of Red Satin Ribbon to which I tied a jingle bell.  The Red Satin Ribbon is hot glued to the back of the cinnamon stick.
There are SO many cute crafts you can create using RIBBON, and Really Reasonable Ribbon truly has it ALL.  Why not stock up on a few essentials?  Go ahead, treat yourself.  Thanks again for stopping by.  I hope you'll mark your calendar and plan to stop by on the 13th (of each month) for the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop.  There's also always lots of great inspiration on the RRR Blog, and we always appreciate your visits.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Christmas/Holiday"

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Simon Says "Santa" - I'm entering my cute cinnamon stick Santa bookmark.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card it is so pretty I just love how you layer your cards.I have learned so much from you . Have a Blessed Weekend my friend
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.