Friday, December 3, 2021

Day 3 of Christmas With Paper Sweeties

It's Day 3 in the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties.  In case you're not yet familiar, Paper Sweeties is a different kind of store.  Yes, they carry stamps, dies and crafting supplies like most other companies of this sort; but.....Paper Sweeties has a certain sweetness to their stamps and products unlike any other stamp company.  They carry "paper dolls" that we call Sweeties, as well as lots of other DARLING stamps, dies (Sweet Cuts) and sweet products to help you create something especially sweet.  Because it's December and my house is full of (good) chaos, this month I'm sharing some of my previously released Paper Sweeties creations including this sweet card/tag set that's still among my favorites.  I absolutely ADORE the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Stamp Set used on these cards and the matching tag.This card was created using one of the stamps from the new Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Stamp Set.  I stamped this sweet little Christmas tree three times; once on each of three different patterned papers.  I cut them out using the coordinating new Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.  I added a rusty jingle bell to the O in HO at the top of each tree.
I also ran a width of Frosting Seam Binding across my card (under the trees), and tied a bow using the Frosting Seam Binding along with a piece of Mint Seam Binding.  I attached three more tiny rusty jingle bells using some vintage baker's twine.s  There are so many cute Christmas sets at Paper Sweeties to help you create the most darlinh Christmas cards and projects.
I'm SO in love with ALL the products from Paper Sweeties, and I have no doubt that you will love them just as much as I do.  You can use each set on its own, or when combined with other Paper Sweeties stamp sets and sweet cuts.  The Seam Binding is extra sweet, and lend such a soft touch to any card or project.
I also created a matching Christmas Gift Tag by once again stamping the adorable tree from the sweet Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Stamp Set and cutting it with the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cut.  I also attached a bow tied with Frosting Seam Binding and Watermelon Seam Binding.  How cute!
The tag itself was cut using the For You Sweet Cut; and at the top of this sweet tag, you will see that I added a small snippet from a Mint Paper Straw tied with a piece of baker's twine.  Paper Straws can be used in so many different ways, and they come in a variety of sweet colors.  The special cup-shaped Sequins from Paper Sweeties are also extra sweet.  I used the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts to create the scallpped border on the tag.
Each day this month through Christmas Day, there will be a special Paper Sweeties post with loads of wonderful inspiration.  Just stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog to see the daily schedule.  Of course, I always enjoy having you stop by my blog to see what I'm sharing.  Paper Sweeties will always provide you with high-quality SWEET stamps, dies and products.  You can always count on that.  Have a wonderful day, friends.

Blessings,
karen

I'm playing along here:

6 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects using the wonderful stamp Karen - beautiful card and tag
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I like the addition of the bell. Really cute. And you don't have to worry about it being too thick for the post office since it's a tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card and tag the colors are lovely, and I love the bows & embellishments. I just tried to order the set sadly it is out of stock.
    Have a Blessed weekend
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great projects with this set! Love the cute tree shapes and pretty embellishments! Beautiful card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects with this set! I love the tree shape and the pretty embellishments! Beautiful card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the trees on the card.
    Pretty colors. the tag
    is just the right size for
    a tree. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.