Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Day 8 of Christmas With Paper Sweeties

Welcome to Day 8 in the 25 Days of Christmas with Paper Sweeties.  Today I'm sharing a few FUN cards that I've created using products from Paper Sweeties.  I hope you'll find something here to inspire you.  Paper Sweeties is filled with adorable stamps, dies, seam binding, and so many darling products.  I can always count on Paper Sweeties to help me create something extra sweet.
My first card uses the Sweet Mini: Home Stamp Set, the Sweet Mini Home Duo, and the Sweet Mini Home Add On Stamp Set.  You'll also see several darling little Paper Sweeties Sequins at the top of my card.  I used the same stamps to decorate the matching envelope.  Perfect for sending out your Christmas cards.
My second card uses the Blessed Stamp Set, the Keep Calm and Drink Coffee Sweet Cuts, and the Tackle Life One Cup at a Time Stamp Set (#coffee).  This is another great example of how ALL the products at Paper Sweeties work together and complement each other so nicely.  You're always sure to find something extra SWEET at Paper Sweeties.  Thanks for visiting.

Karen

P.S.  I'm playing along here:

Coffee Loving Cardmakers' Blog - Caffeine Fueled Paper Play - I used stamps from Super Sponsor, Paper Sweeties

ABC Christmas Challenge Blog - Y is for YUMMY - I'm sharing a cup of Christmas cocoa...my favorite treat.  AND.......Z is for Zig Zag - I don't know if you can see it, but I used my sewing machine to add some (cream) zig zag stitching on the upper left.  

6 comments:

  1. Two amazingly beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two very nice cards. I love the holly. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the layering and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love the layering and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layering on the cards.
    The muted colors are great.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.