Thursday, April 14, 2022

It's Sneak Peek Day at Paper Sweeties

Welcome by my blog, everyone.  Today I'm sharing a Sneak Peek at the DARLING new Gnome Add-On: Spring Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts from Paper Sweeties.  This darling new set can be used in conjunction with the Gnome Stamps or, as with my card today; all on its own.  This is the case with ALL of the wonderful products from Paper Sweeties.  They can be used together or separately.  They're just SO cute and SO super versatile.
I started this card with some basic black cardstock and layered a soft pink and a white cardstock and I machine stitched them together with black thread.  I used the WONDERFUL Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts and some woodgrain washi tape to cut the "vegetable crate".  The darling little carrot is found in the new Gnome Add-On: Spring Stamp Set as are the adorable bunny ears and basket of eggs.   How cute!
I used just a bit of Pea Pod Ink to paint some "grass" in the garden.  I used Black Coal Ink to stamp the sentiment which is also found in the new Gnome Add-On: Spring Stamp Set.  I added some vintage (blue) googly eyes to my rabbit as well as some thread whiskers.  I found those vintage googly eyes this past Winter at an antique store in Minnesota.  When I visit my Mama again next month, I'm gonna go snatch up a few more colors (since they were only 50 cents/pkg and I want more colors of these vintage cuties).
Below are the links to each of my teammates' posts for today featuring the new Gnome Add-On: Spring Stamp Set.  I'm sure you'll be inspired by their wonderful creativity.  You can purchase the new Gnome Add-On: Spring Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts starting tomorrow at Paper Sweeties.  Please stop by again tomorrow and Saturday for more FUN and inspiration.


I'm playing along here in these FUN challenges I love:


Inspiration Station - Challenge #27 - Rabbit Food - I was inspired by the bunny (and his cute whiskers) and the carrots in the inspiration photo.  After all, a bunny can NEVER get enough carrots!!


Make My Monday Challenge Blog - Challenge #172 - USE WASHI - I used woodgrain washi tape to create my planks.

Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Oh My Karen, this card is adorable! I love all the detail you've added. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station and we hope you'll play again soon.
    Donna
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I that bunny in the row of carrots really made me smile Karen - what a sweet and whimsical card
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge

    auw wat een supertoffe kaart, Leuk dat je meedoet bij Make My Monday challenge

    Hugs

    grtjs Claudia

    DT Make My Monday challenge

    https://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.com/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be
    http://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! The washi tape looks so different on this card, but is still fabulous! 50 cents/package for those vintage googly eyes? That's a steal! Your bunny is adorable! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! Hope to see you in the gallery again, soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card made me smile,love your layout,plenty of carrots,for the bunny hiding behind the fence,great use of your washi tape,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.