Monday, June 27, 2022

Stamping With Stamp Simply Clear Stamps

I always enjoy stamping and creating with my Stamp Simply Clear Stamps products including their beautiful stamps and coordinating die-cuts and all the other wonderful things that help me create FUN cards.  In fact, it's SO much fun creating with these awesome stamps that I made TWO cards to share with you all today.  Stamp Simply has SO many great stamps that you're sure to love.
The first card turned out, in my opinion, a bit underwhelming due to my lack of experience and know-how when it comes to embossing.  I've never had good luck with embossing no matter what tools I buy and how hard I try.  It just never seems to work out for me.  However, that's no faut of these amazing stamps.  It's ME.  I guess I need to watch some more YouTube videos on embossing.  Anyway, I made a standard A2 card using white cardstock.  The wood patterned paper is from Craft Consortium Wood Textures 6x6 Paper Pad.  I stamped the sentiment on a strip of it cut using the Fishtail Banners Dies and underneath the banners I placed a length of the Tan Twill Tape.
I used the A Man of Knowledge Stamps to make the books.  I didn't use the coordinating die because I cut down the image a bit so that it would fit this way.  The entire image would fit a standard A2 card if you set up your card horizontally.  I don't know why I prefer vertical layouts.  I colored the books using Copics and I used the A Man of Knowledge Dies to cut the keys that are hanging from a piece of Natural Burlap String.
The second card uses black cardstock and patterned papers from the Graphic 45 8x8 Catch of the Day Paper Pack.  The red can ephemera is also from this paper pack.  There are lots of cute patterns and images in this pack.  I attached a mini rusty paperclip and added the anchor found in the He Is The Light Stamp Set.  The rope bar and the ship's helm images as well as the birds stamped on the background are found in the He Stilled The Storm Stamp Set.
There are lots of great stamp sets, dies and other things at Stamp Simply to help you create something special.  I hope you'll stop by the Stamp Simply Blog often for loads of great inspiration and information about special sales and promotions.   Thanks again for visiting me.

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog - "Inspired By a Movie" - I'm entering my second card (nautical) which was inspired by one of all-time favorite movies, The Perfect Storm.


Double D Challenge Blog - Challenge: Beach Time - Celebrating Kathy - Fun at the beach
Where are you playing along this week?
Blessings,
Karen 

3 comments:

  1. A pair of wonderful masculine cards Karen - love the book one in particular
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Karen :
    your Cards are Beautiful, they are Both beautiful and I like the 2nd one the most I just love anything Nautical, the perfect PSALM:912 as well . Have a Blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards ae awesome Karen!! You always have such an eye for perfect details! Thank you for joining our fun challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.