Wednesday, July 13, 2022

It's Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time

Welcome to the RRR Blog Hop.  You should have arrived here from Bonnie's Blog; but if not, you can catch up quickly as this is a short/quick Blog Hop.  I'm so glad you're here; and you will be too because YOU could be the lucky WINNER of this month's Blog Hop with Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We're showcasing the July Ribbon Club Assortment (shown below) and one lucky commenter will WIN this gorgeous assortment.  There are only six (6) stops on this hop, so it won't take you long at all.  Just leave a comment on each blog, get some fabulous inspiration, and you just might win this lovely assortment of ribbons.
Most months I like to share a hair bow that showcases all, or at least most, of the trims included in each month's Ribbon Club Assortment.  Because I am SO IN LOVE with this month's colors and ribbons, I couldn't resist sharing a hair bow AND a card.  I used black cardstock for my base.  A piece of simple white watercolor paper that I inked with Tim Holtz Oxide Inks created the background.  The ribbons are the real beauties here.
The sentiment was stamped over the inked background using a Stamp Simply scripture sentiment.  Because this card will be hand delivered, I was able to create a super cute matching envelope for this card.  It always makes card-giving more fun when you hand someone a card with a darling envelope that matches the card inside.  A small snippet of the Ribbon that was left over from the card made the perfect accent.  Never waste those ribbon or paper scraps.  Right?
In addition to the ribbons from the Ribbon Club Assortment, I also added some bundled Pink Burlap String, a Mulberry Leaf, some Miniature Double Head Stamens, and a beautiful (purple) Pastel Magnolia Flower.  There's absolutely no end to the things you can create with RIBBONS and trims.  And so, I'm sharing this pretty hair bow with y'all as well.
This bow includes a length of each trim found in this month's Ribbon Club Assortment, it has a pretty Embellishment in the center, and it's secured on the back side with an Alligator Clip.   Aren't the colors and prints in this month's Assortment just SO beautiful?  I'm so in love with this month's Ribbon Club Assortment, and I hope you'll grab yourself a set before they're sold out.  I don't anticipate this collection lasting long.  It's just SO beautiful.
Your final stop on this Blog Hop is at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog where you will answer the final question so that you'll be entered to win the prize.  Don't forget the comments along the way as well.  They mean so much to each of us.  We do hope our creations inspire you to get some ribbon and get creative.

I'm sharing my CARD (above) in the following:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Make Your Own Background" - I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks to create the background on my card.

Blessings,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Not using ribbons in a while I had forgotten the beauty that can be had from them, your card is simply very beautiful, everything suits the verse so very well and the bow is stunning, love the assortment of ribbons.
    Thanks for your lovely visit.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the ribbon down the side! Great colors and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that the ribbon colors provided direction for your beautiful ink blending! I finally ordered some blending brushes and I'm looking forward to learning how to use them. Thanks for this lovely example.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and hair bow with these ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card and hair bow! I love the way you layer the ribbons on the card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful selection of ribbons this month Karen, and two gorgeous projects - your card is a delight!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your adorable envelope as much as your beautiful card! I don't always decorate my envelopes, but will occasionally and you're right, it's more special. And the barrette is so pretty using all of the ribbons; they really work perfectly together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness ...your beautiful card and hair bow are just gorgeous that you created! Luv that beautiful sentiment too! And those RRR ribbons are just the best yet! Thanks for sharing! Hugs, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.