Saturday, October 19, 2024

Halloween Fun w/Whimsy Stamps

Since Whimsy Stamps has so many fun Halloween stamps and dies, I decided to make another not-so-spooky card to share with you today.  I also love all their wonderful Slimline Dies and products, and I've been making more of them lately.  Today's card combines a few terrific products from Whimsy Stamps, and I hope to share my card in a few fun challenges.
I used basic white cardstock to cut my card with the awesome Scallop Slimline Die.  I inked the middle section of my card with Mariner Blue and Pumpkin Oxide Inks to create the colorful background.  The cute little windows are pierced, so you could hand-stitch them if you wanted.  Each of the cute little images and sentiments are found in the Halloween Postage Stamp Set.
I colored the images using my Copics.  These tiny little images are so much fun.  They're also great for making tags and decorating matching envelopes.  The Halloween Postage Stamp Set is such a FUN stamp set.  I sprinkled the Creepy Crawlers Confetti Mix all around my card.  I think one spider even "crawled" his way onto my card.
I'd really love it if you would FOLLOW my blog and pop over to FOLLOW me on my Instagram account.  I always appreciate your visits and comments.  Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a wonderfully blessed and creative week, sweet friends.

I'm playing this spooky card here:

Double D Challenge Blog - Pumpkin, Pumpkin, Who's Got The Pumpkin? - I have some bitty little pumpkins on my card and some pumpkin Confetti Mix in the background.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Halloween/Spooky - My Halloween card isn't incredibly spooky, but it's a little creepy.  Right?  Just not terribly frightening.  LOL

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Fall Mood Board - The creepy spider in the lower right part of the photo gave me that Halloween creepy feeling, so I went with that.

Festive Friday Card Making Challenge - #FF0170 - From the list below, I used Black, Orange, Shaped Embellishments, Candy and Bats.

Cut It Up Challenge - Challenge #315 - Add Embellishments -  First, I used a Scalloped Slimline Die Set from Whimsy Stamps.  I embellished my card with Confetti Mix all around it, and by using tiny stamped images to embellish all the little scalloped "windows" that need some creepy images.

Stay crafty,
Karen

1 comment:

  1. WOW what an awesome card Karen! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Double D Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.