Friday, March 23, 2012

I Just Can't Resist

I know, it's terrible and I need to stop.  But when I see something beautiful, I MUST have it.  When I first saw this beautiful flower print paper from My Mind's Eye, I knew immediately that I just HAD to get my hands on it.  I fell in love with the soft flowers in this print.  It is part of the Lost & Found Two Blush Line.  Yummy, isn't it?  It seems that the more I look, the more I find myself unable to resist all the beautiful products available out there.  There are certain companies whose products just NEVER disappoint, and My Mind's Eye is just one of those companies.

I made this card using the following supplies/techniques:
Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two - Blush Line
Stickers, Embellishments, Buttons, Sentiment Card - My Mind's Eye
Vintage Lace
Vintage Dress Pattern - Gathered and Sewed
Linen Tape - Vintage Street Market - on PP
Circle Punch - Fiskars
Machine Sewing
Ink:  Ranger

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

http://mymindseye.typepad.com/blog/2012/03/blog-challenge-33-card.html - Challenge #33 Based on a Sketch

http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2012/03/simon-sayslets-play-bingo.html - Let's Play Bingo.  My BINGO is Glitter, Lace and a Punch

http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/2012/03/6-vintage.html - Vintage Challenge at Creative Card Crew

As a side note, I'm applying for a Guest Design Team position at Paper Take Weekly through this post.  Wish me luck.

Hope you're having a great day.  I know I'm ready for the weekend.  How about you?

Blessings,
Karen

11 comments:

  1. This is beautiful paper!! And made into a wonderful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving your lovely comment, I would love for you to become a follower of my blog. I have looked through a few of your posts and love your shabby chic style. I have signed up to become a follower.
    Sally
    http://cinnamonsally-designedbysally.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen what a beautiful card and so much detail you put into it. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card. I love My Minds Eye too :o)

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you completely about My Mind's Eye! Your card is so beautiful -- wonderful embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Karen! I agree, MME does have lovely paper!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible! I know what you mean about those papers, they really are striking! I love your banner and the rippled ribbon you've used this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. superbe, je comprends que tu ais craqué pour ces papiers, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen! I'm brand new to this whole blogging thing so I didn't even realize that the "follow" button was not visible, it is now :-) and thank you so much for the invite to follow the Word Art Wednesday blog. I'm looking forward to participating in a challenge or two as well as seeing all the inspirational projects. Have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

    By the way... gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card -- beautiful colors and I love all the pretty details you included in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Karen, soooooo pretty. You've made me fall in love with that paper too now so that another thing I "need" lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.