Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Another Wonderful Word Art Wednesday

It's Wednesday again, and time for another fun challenge at Word Art Wednesday.  This week, I decided to make a couple of little tags and a paper bag pocket card to hold them.  These little paper bag pocket cards work nicely for gift giving, and you can tuck the tag and maybe a little surprise inside as well.  It's a nice idea for those times when you want to give someone special more than just a card.  The pocket can hold whatever you like - a gift card, a note, photos, etc.  They're inexpensive and easy to make as well.

This week's sponsor at Word Art Wednesday Challenge Blog is Whimsy Stamps and you could win a lovely prize from their store.  I really hope you will stop by and link up a project with us this week.  You can use the free scripture/word art provided on the blog, or just link up any project with scripture or an uplifting/encouraging quote.

I'm going to link up this project in the challenge at Little Red Wagon since it has a pocket.
http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2012/04/challenge-129-pockets.html - Challenge #129 - Pockets

I have a couple more projects I've been working on this week, so I will be back later with another post later today.  I hope you're having a great day, and PLEASE DO come by Word Art Wednesday and play along.

Blessings to you,
Karen

15 comments:

  1. love all your colour and texture on this Karen - just so sweet.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, these are very pretty, I love all the great textures and how they fit into the little pocket. They have a great vintage look to them. Very creative. I hope you're doing well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Karen I love this! Just beautiful dear friend! And, yes I did get the stamp set. So sorry for taking so long to let you know. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. élégante et féminine, elle est superbe, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pocket cards too, and yours is so pretty! Love the colors and textures you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, all that texture and the embellishments make it a very special gift set

    Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous! I love your style and how you blend everything so well! Wonderful how you've printed the scripture out on the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty Karen! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are adorable!! Wonderful embellishments on each, very special! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, what an encouragement!! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. VERY PRETTY!!!!!!! Looks "Shabby Chic!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous!! You can put all sorts of elements together and it is always beautiful!! I need to keep observing and learn... if I tried it, it would like a 5 yr old made it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Karen, this is beautiful! Love it. Love the whole romance look of it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I saw you on Little Red Wagon. Beautiful creation! Tags & pocket are art by themselves - Add together and definitely WOW :)

    I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We have a great prize AND an open design team call this week!

    Happiness,
    Corrinne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.