Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Word Art Wednesday FUN

This week's sponsors at Word Art Wednesday are both Jelly Park Digis and My Heart Pieces Digis.  The Design Team at Word Art Wednesday was given some really sweet images to use from Jelly Park.  The image I chose to work with was this darling Dress Shop digi, and the reason I chose it was because it reminded me that I need to be aware of the words of my mouth and the attitude of my heart all the time; most especially in public (like when I'm shopping, etc.).  I don't want others to see my Christian witness only when I'm in my home or at church; I want to reflect it all the time.  I've seen "Christians" in public places who blow their witness, and I never want to let that happen.  I want to conduct myself in a manner worthy of His holiness ALL the time!  This is the card I created using the digi and the scripture for this week at Word Art Wednesday.
 
These are the challenges I've entered with this card:
 
 
Simon Says Stamp and Show Vintage Challenge Blog - By The Numbers.  Let me explain my interpretation of this challenge.  The "numbers" I used are 19 and 14.  They are the reference numbers in the Bible verse I've used (best "numbers" in the world are those that reference God's Word).  Can you see my "numbers"?
 
Basic Grey Challenge Blog - Challenge #88 - Anything Goes
 
Twist of Faith Challenge Blog - Challenge #27 - Ribbons and Bows - If you've ever noticed, I make A LOT of seam binding bows
 
I really hope that you will all stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along in our Anything Goes challenge again this week for the opportunity to win one of two great prizes.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Blessings,
Karen

15 comments:

  1. Adorable card. Love how you added the DP at the bottom for the grass. It is so good to be aware of our witness in public. It really does take the Holy Spirit in us to remind us of who we are. Hope your day is going well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Karen! Love the dress shop and the sentinment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Love all the little details!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool Karen! Love the store front and scripture.....I often think when I am out shopping that I should be considering carefully the things that I want to purchase. Love how you did the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Karen - and yes - our witness should be 24/7 no matter where we are!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. comme toujours joli, original et tellement chic...biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!! I love that image and your ribbon! The verse and image match so well in thinking of our testimony!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card, such a great design, wonderful colours and papers. Your image is delightful and a lovely scripture!!

    Thanks so much for joining us with Basic Grey challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, and great reminder too. It is easy to let the world take over and sway the way we act. Sweet reminders like your card can help ground us and keep us focused.
    Thank you for always leaving such wonderful comments on my blog!
    <3 Emily L.
    scrappysweetcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Karen, and wonderful post~thank you for the reminder! May we all glorify the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely fresh colour. The green is fabulous....a great card design. Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp & Show. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. I so like all the details. Your ribbon is beautiful. Thank you for joining us this week at Twist of Faith. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Karen... your creations always delight me and make me smile! You have the gift of making scripture come to life... what a blessing that is! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Twist of Faith Cards...
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card...as usual, Karen. Congrats on your win at Twist of Faith!! Well deserved in my opinion. :) Thanks for the reminder to watch our testimony in public. This is so important -- we are always being watched whether we realize it or not. Sometimes those watching are the family members with us who can learn so much about how to handle difficult situations from how we react. Thanks for the timely reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on having your card selected as a top card at Twist of Faith - this is such an adorable card with meaningful scripture - showcased with so many pretty patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.