Monday, June 8, 2015

Pick Three at TKJ

It's time for another great challenge at The Kraft Journal; and this week, I took a different approach to our Pick Three Challenge.  While I did use three items from the list, they aren't as obvious as you might think.  The reason why I did this is to demonstrate that you don't have to take challenges so literally, and can have great FUN creating!
I started with a Small Buff/Ivory Note Card and added some machine-stitched and inked patterned papers.  Next, I added a Jenni Bowlin Journaling Card and topped that with some chipboard pieces (my CAR).  There's a small piece of Black With White Polka Dot Decorative Washi Tape under the chipboard (that's my BLACK item).  There's RED and WHITE in the patterned papers, journaling card, and chipboard.  The sentiment is a rub-on that I applied to a chipboard arrow using my Bone Folder Tool and this helpful tool always helps me get my rub-ons placed nicely without any hassle, and exactly where I want them (even in tight spaces).  I really would LOVE to have you play along with us this week.
 
Happy crafting,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. This is soooo freakin' COOL! LOVE it! :) Have A Wonderful Day!


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! Love the chipboard accents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and fun card for a young boy Karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trop bien, tout a fait masculin, biz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute & COOL!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.