Monday, April 10, 2017

Love You

Hi, blog friends! Today I'm posting a sweet card I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon.  What I love most about Really Reasonable Ribbon is that I can take a simple patterned paper and easily turn it into something SUPER special simply by adding some of their lovely ribbons and trims.  I had a lot of fun making this card doing just that.
I started with two patterned papers and a journalling card from a lovely line called This & That by Echo Park.  This isn't a new line, but these goodies are new to me; and I've been using them quite a bit lately.  Once I had my patterned papers ready, I added some Jenni Bowlin buttons to the button card.  Then, I laid a strip of Brown Center Stitch Burlap and a length of Cream Seam Binding.  I tied a double bow using the Cream Seam Binding and some Brown Sugar Baker's Twine.  I also added a Coral Open End Rose and two Two-Toned Chocolate Brown Open End Roses.
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many lovely trims and goodies to adorn your cards and projects.  There's also a fun challenge going on where you can share your ribbon-topped creations.  We love seeing your art, and we welcome you to play along.  And don't forget about the FUN CHALLENGE taking place now on the RRR Blog.  Thanks for stopping by today!

Karen

4 comments:

  1. I love anything with button cards on it, and your project is so very beautiful! Lovely pinks and browns, and those buttons match the cards style perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Karen. I have some of those buttons, but I'm hoarding them forever. I wish I could buy more, but can't find them so I just keep holding onto them. Great card.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  3. buttons and bows, so pretty together, so lovely to share...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.