Friday, July 21, 2017

Anything Goes Challenge at RRR

Hello, crafty friends, and thanks for stopping by.  Today is the start of a fun new Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  We are hoping that you will stop by to play along with us.  You can link up ANY project as long as it includes trim (ribbon, twine, etc.) of some sort.  I made this sweet card using a few of my favorite products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I have two patterned papers and a chipboard frame, all of which are inked. I added a chipboard heart, a chipboard sentiment (Let's Get Together), and an ephemera ticket.  On top of the ticket, I added big fluffy bow made with Black Burlap String, Ivory Burlap String, and Baby Pink Seam Binding.  On top of my bow, I added an adorable little 11-mm White Heart-Shaped Flatback Imitation Pearl Accent from our awesome Embellishments section.
Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many fabulous ribbons, trims and embellishments; and you're always sure to find the perfect accents for all your crafting needs.  I encourage you to take some time to browse through the shop and treat yourself today.  We also hope that you will play along in this fun new Anything Goes Challenge with us.  We love seeing your creativity!

Have a blessed day!
Karen

6 comments:

  1. This is a really beautiful project and I love all the details and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing project. I love pastel pink color and all the embellishments you included.
    Dear Karen, also thank you for the beautiful comment on my blog and for nominating me for RRR Top 3. You really made my day :)
    Wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bows are absolutely amazing!! This is another beautiful card. I really like the colors you chose. I hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    I just wanted to stop by and say hello. The card you made here is unique and lovely to see. I can just imagine holding it in my hand and checking out all of the details. I love that ribbon you used and the beaded heart is adorable. I don't see how you find time to be involved in so many card making challenges. Share your tip. :-)
    Trish Coffin at coffincardsandcreations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Karen - love the gorgeous bow with all the wee accents, and that vintage image is gorgeous
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh la la que c'est mignon! Biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.