Monday, September 18, 2017

Just Saying HELLO

Hello, everyone!  Thanks for stopping by today.  I wanted to share this card I made today specifically for the challenge over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog.  I just LOVE this beautiful inspiration photo, and couldn't resist playing along.  Look how pretty this is!
I used three Crate Paper patterned papers, added half of a tea-stained doily from a fabulous Etsy store called Swoon Party Shop, some pink and purple seam binding, several gorgeous Cottage Roses, Pink Double-Head Stamens, and Mulberry Leaves from Really Reasonable Ribbon, a Hello sticker from Crate Paper, and I did some machine stitching on my card.
I have come to realize that this is my "signature style"......like it or not.  I tend to make this type of card quite a lot.  There's just something about seam binding and flowers that makes me happy.  We all have our own style, and I absolutely LOVE seeing everyone's fabulous cards out there in blog land.
Here are the challenges where I'm playing along.  It's always fun to enter them.  I invite you to check out these, as well as Word Art Wednesday (the challenge blog I run) to play along!

Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #423 - Isn't that inspiration photo (above) gorgeous?

Crafty Hazelnut's September Patterned Paper Challenge - I used three patterned papers on this card.  Thanks for the fabulous challenge, Hazel.  God bless you!


Just Keep On Creating - September Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks again for visiting!
Karen

14 comments:

  1. Karen, that is so gorgeous. I know when I saw the CI inspirational picture this week I thought is was beautiful, but with all that is going on...just haven't had time to think about it, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card! The textured, the colors and the details... including this wonderful little green twirly thingees! Ummm... that's not their botanical name, but is the best descriptor that I could come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh what a beauty Karen - love how you have used the inspiration photo and your flowers are perfect!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, Karen! I love your style and how you include so many beautiful details in your mini works of art! So happy you linked this up to Cropstop -- it's always a pleasure to visit your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the papers and flowers. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is so pretty...love the delicate feminine look you have given this!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the colors and wood patterned paper with the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card, I love all the dimension created with the gorgeous flowers and papers, always a pleasure looking at your cards.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazingly beautiful! I just LOVE it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge! Hope to see you again next month!
    --Heidi, design team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.