Friday, October 6, 2017

Thanks A Bunch! Challenge at RRR

Hello, and welcome by today!  It's time for another fun new Anything Goes Challenge at Really Reasonable Ribbon, and we hope that you will play along with us.  You can link up ANY project as long as it uses ribbon, lace, twine or trim of some sort.  I had so much fun creating my card for this challenge, and I used several of my favorite Really Reasonable Ribbon products to help me make it special.
I used some Echo Park (For The Record 2) patterned papers and stickers, a scallop punch, kraft and Bazzill card stock, machine stitching, a Melissa Frances rub-on, and several fabulous products from Really Reasonable Ribbon.  The first thing I did was to run a width of Cream Seam Binding across my card and tie a bow with it.  Next, I bundled up some Natural Burlap String and attached that to the Cream Seam Binding bow.
I just LOVE all those layers!  The next step was adding some lovely Mulberry Flowers.  I attached one 35mm Green Mulberry Paper Leave, one Green Sweetheart Blossom, and two Peachy-Pink Sweetheart Blossoms from the Red & White Sweetheart Blossoms Mix.  Underneath all these gorgeous flowers, you will see that I tucked in two Soft Pink Double-Head Stamens.  These Double-Head Stamens are a new item in the store, they come in nine (9) lovely colors,  and at just $1.99 per package; they are such an AWESOME touch for your floral treatments on cards and projects.  They're adorably AWESOME!
I also decorated the inside of this card (above) by adding some patterned papers, a journalling card, a date sticker, and a snippet of 3/4" Champagne Chevron Striped Twill.  It's fun and easy to decorate the insides of your cards, and Really Reasonable Ribbon has oodles of fabulous trims that will lay flat inside your cards to give em' that special touch.
You will also see that I added a Flatback White Pearl Accent to the upper right on the front of my card.  There are lots of great Embellishments in the shop to help you add personality and bling to your cards.  There's always a FUN CHALLENGE taking place on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, and we sure hope that you will come play along in this new Anything Goes Challenge.  We love seeing your handiwork!

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:

CropStop Challenge Blog - September Linky Party #32 - Anything Goes:  I used May Arts Ivory Burlap String, Adhesive, and Tim Holtz Inks.

Just Keep On Creating - October Link-Up Party - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Karen. I love the colors and love those mulberry flowers. The papers are very pretty, too. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink and brown (kraft) together Karen, and that makes this gorgeous card even more appealing - its beautiful! Love your inside treatment too.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the reds and pinks together with green - what a great color scheme! The inside is gorgeous and takes your beautiful card to a whole new level of beautiful! So glad you linked this up to the Cropstop blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect card to say thanks, I love the pretty flowers and the different papers.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes October link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is so gorgeous. Love the ribbon and flowers. You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.