Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Enjoy The Journey With RRR

Welcome by again, everyone!  Spring is finally here, and it's a great time to do some SHOPPING for new crafting items.  Really Reasonable Ribbon has so many fabulous ribbons, trims, flowers, and so much more to help you create something amazing.  I hope that this little card inspires you to pick up some new goodies and create something special to celebrate the first signs of Spring.
The patterned papers and journalling card are from a line called Spring Market by Carta Bella, and I just love them.  As always, when I go to Really Reasonable Ribbon, I can find all the perfect ribbons, trims and Embellishments to adorn this line.  Because Really Reasonable Ribbon carries such an amazing assortment of everything, you will never struggle to find the perfect colors to match any line you're working with.  That makes it so much easier....they really have every color and every style.  I kid you not.
This sweet little card was machine stitched and inked.  I added a couple of Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms from the Mixed Pinks collection to the top of my card (on the wooden piece).  At the bottom left of my card, I added a sweet little bow that includes Black Seam BindingOlive Burlap StringIvory Burlap String, one 30mm Green and White Mulberry Leaf, one 30mm Green Mulberry Leaf, I tucked in a 11mm White Heart Shaped Flatback Immitation Pearl Accent, and it's all topped with a Pink Sweetheart Blossom.

You're sure to find the perfect products for all your crafting needs.  It's Spring!   Time to treat yourself.  Enjoy!

Karen

I'm playing along here:

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Sparkle & Shine - I added a wooden flower cluster that I painted cream and drenched in ultra-fine glitter to add my "sparkle".

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Karen - I love the clean look of the green leafed paper and the journalling card - a really lovely result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen! I love the simplicity of your card and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is gorgeous!!! I love how you put your papers together! They compliment the image so well. Beautiful embellishment! I LOVE the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, for a beautiful sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us on Simon says Stamps.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really know how to add the ribbons and embellishments to your sweet cards. This is gorgeous! I missed the RRR blog hop this month, but hope to do it next month. I always enjoy your cards and projects.
    Sierra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, frais et plein de charme, biz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful I love the spring feel your card has. I love the black and pink and greens. I love your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.