Sunday, December 2, 2018

Paper Sweeties & Winter Coffee Hop

A warm welcome today to all my coffee-loving blog friends.  I hope you're enjoying the  2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop; and thanks for stopping by to take a peek at this sweet little Winter coffee tag I created for the event on behalf of Super Sponsor, Paper Sweeties.  If you haven't yet seen the brand new December Merry Christmas Y'all Stamp Set and Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts (coordinating dies).....OH MY!!!  You're gonna LOVE this set.
I have an ADORABLE card using this sweet new set that's scheduled to go live December 8, and another on the 22nd; and I hope you'll stop by to see them both.  In fact, there are inspirational projects using this sweet new set - along with all of the fabulous products from Paper Sweeties - being shared every day this month on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  We hope to inspire you and excite you, and hope you will stop by Paper Sweeties each day for this special December Christmas event.

My tag showcases the Merry Christmas Y'all Sweet Cuts which I used to cut the tree from a deep green wool felt and touched with "snow" (paint) and glitter.  I also used the Merry Christmas Stamp Set to stamp the adorable sentiment (Home For The Holidays) onto a journalling sticker and placed it under the tree onto the tag.  It's a simple tag, but it shows you just how amazing this new set really is.  I know it's a set that I will use every Christmas moving forward because it's just so classic and fun.  The coffee cup at the bottom can be found in the Tackle Life One Cup At a Time Stamp Set.  I stamped it onto dark brown wool felt and cut it out.  Paper Sweeties also carries LOTS of darling coffee-themed products.

You can see all the fabulous inspirational projects and all the amazing products available now by visiting Paper Sweeties. Thanks again for stopping by to say hello, and I'll look forward to visiting you to see all your sweet coffee projects.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

I'm linking up here:
2018 Fall/Winter Coffee Loving Cardmakers Blog Hop - I used Paper Sweeties products for my coffee mug, sentiment, and other elements.

25 Days of Christmas Tags 2018 - I was very much inspired by the sweet tag created by Miriam Pranter on Day 19.  Her creative use of felt on her tag and tree really got my creativity flowing.


Lori Hairston's Visions of Sugarplums Challenge #1 - I sure hope everyone will be sure to stop by to play along and meet the sweet and talented hostess, Lori.



20 comments:

  1. I'm loving the added paint, great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Tag! Love the paint! it adds wonderful texture!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag! Love the personal touches, primitive look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful...love your rustic tag! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and the snow on your tag! Cute ribbon too. So glad you linked to my Visions of Sugarplums challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful winter tag. Great snow. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely tag Karen - love the 'snow' on the tree :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love all the wonderful details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable tag, beautiful snow on it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, such a wonderful winter tag!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karen - so adorable! But then - I am a fan of your work! Happy you have created such a lovely tag! Mail it to me! Kidding - get well and keep up the good crafting work - have a Merry CHRISTmas and Happy New 2019 Year too--- blessings, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, this is adorable and so wonderfully winterish! I love all that wonderful texture, it makes me chilly looking at it. Thanks for your visits and sweet comments and for letting me know about the comments. Something has changed in the last couple of days and I can't figure out why the notifications are not going out...some of my comments aren't even showing up. I'll get it worked out...thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely tag! Love the use of felt and paint! Best wishes for the holiday season...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tag Karen, love all of the snow and touch of sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love this, it is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, LOVE this beautiful tag, Karen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Charmant et plein de fraîcheur, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.