Friday, March 29, 2019

Fun With Pastels

Hello everyone, and welcome by my little blog today.  No Design Team assignments today, and no real reason for posting.  I'm having a quiet day at home with my hubby, and I'm being VERY lazy.  Dinner is in the crock pot (easy peasy) and I'm just chillin' out.  I made my card late last night, but couldn't photograph it until today anyway, so......here we are.
I kept this VERY simple.  I have SO much patterned paper that I need to use up, so I decided to create a card using just paper scraps.  These are all miscellaneous pieces of sweet pastel Crate Paper (various lines) that I cut into strips, pieced together, and attached to my card.  Although the paper strips do say things like happy birthday and hurray, I also used a small chipboard piece for the ultimate (raised) sentiment.  That's it.  Like I said, a very simple card.
I'm playing along in a few challenges today.  I haven't had the opportunity to play along in many challenges lately, which ultimately means that I haven't "won a prize" in a very, very long time.  Praise God that I am a very blessed gal, and my hubby provides for me far beyond what I need or deserve.  I'm not complaining.  It would just (as always) be such a blessing to win a little prize.  I know y'all hear me on that one.   LOL  I sure hope you're having a great week and that you've been able to keep crafty, stay active, and enjoy all the blessings in your life.  I'm always here to pray for you if you need uplifting.  Just let me know.  Other than that, my friends, just have a blessed week!

Karen

I'm playing along here:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Pastel Fun With Pink & Main

Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Having a quiet day at home is the PERFECT Day to have! :) Those are my favorites! That's always my plan every weekend after working all week long! :) Your card is so cool... the design is unique and I love the assorted pattern papers! Another thing I enjoy using up! hahaha Have a wonderful Weekend!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to just craft for yourself. I LOVE all the fun banners you used. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really fun card. Great way to use up paper scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of scraps, very pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.