Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Sweet Vintage Bobbles....Really Reasonable Ribbon

Welcome by my blog today, friends! Sometimes I find myself falling into a creative rut and I forget to think outside the box now and then and make something completely different.  So, for today's Really Reasonable Ribbon project I decided to create something a bit different and fun.
I used a pink crochet doily for the base, and the little tin cup is just an antique baking trinket.  I made a little "nest" of trims inside the antique tin by layering Ivory Burlap String, 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon, lots of gorgeous Miniature Double Head Stamens, and some lovely White Crochet Lace.
Then I attached a vintage wooden spool of pink thread with a wooden rock candy stick through the middle.  I tied some of the 1/2" Pink Wrinkled Ribbon, and White Crochet Lace to the wooden stick, and also attached some Open Roses as a lovely finishing touch.  Ribbons makes EVERYTHING better!
Thanks for stopping by to take a peek at my project.  There's also lots of great inspiration on the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog, so be sure to stop by often.  I hope you've enjoyed my project today, and that the rest of your week is happy, creative and blessed.

Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp - Wednesday Challenge Blog:  Anything Goes


Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Pastel Fun - What could be more fun than PINK?

6 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed your blog T7hanks for sharing such an informative post newlifereviewworld

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH! It's Stunning Karen! What a beautiful design!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty, Karen - love the sweet pink and so glad you went out of the box to make this! Thank you for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your project, so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Mod Squad Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.