Thursday, July 11, 2019

Something Sweet With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hello, sweet friends!  Welcome by my blog today, and thanks for visiting me as I share a fun project that I created for Really Reasonable Ribbon using several of their amazing products.  I used an old kraft Coffee Bag that I'd forgotten all about. So, I pulled it out and decided to fill it with some yummy bubble gum flavored Jelly Belly jelly beans as a cute gift.  No cuter way to decorate than with all the amazing products found at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
I ran a width of Ivory Natural Crochet Lace across the top of the bag, and stamped a miniature tag with the word LOVE.  I attached that tag with a dab of hot glue along with a length of Gold Metallic String, a White Mulberry Leave, and some Mixed Pink Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms.  There are so many beautiful Mulberry Flowers, Embellishments, Twines, Trims and.....well, you'll just have to see for yourself - there's SO much to see at Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Down at the middle left of the bag (right by the window showing those yummy jelly beans) I added some more "fluff" to my project by adding a gold puffy heart and pink leather tassel (both are Crate Paper products), and then layering some bundled Ivory Burlap StringGold Metallic String, and Cotton Candy Baker's Twine.  Then, I also tucked in some Milk White Miniature Stamens, and some Pink Miniature Double Head Stamens.  SO sweet!
Thanks again for stopping by, and please visit me again soon - I just LOVE having visitors.  By the way...in just TWO short days (Saturday, the 13th), our July Blog Hop will start.  Be sure to join us for that; as one lucky person will win this month's AWESOME Ribbon Club Assortment.  I'll look forward to seeing you there!

Until then,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. Pretty packaging is such a wonderful way to make the recipient feel special! I love the combination of trims you have added to this package and how the coordinate with those yummy pink jelly beans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work Karen - I love jelly beans - actually black are my favorite - have not had any for awhile - keep up that good crafting work! The gold is a fab touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - this is so gorgeous Karen - forget the jelly beans - I'll just take the bag, thanks :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful decorative bag Karen! really pretty!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.