Thursday, August 15, 2019

Paper Sweeties August New Release Day

Hello!  I'm so glad you're here again today for the New Release at Paper Sweeties.  As of today, the two darling new sets - Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set, the coordinating Cupcakes & Sprinkles Sweet Cuts (steel dies), AND the  new Best Day Ever Stamp Set are available for sale in the Paper Sweeties Shop.  And....because we're celebrating our 5th Birthday, there are daily Guest Designers, a $100 Give-Away, and so much excitement happening  - so be sure to stop by the Paper Sweeties Blog often this month. You won't want to miss a thing.
I am absolutely in love with the delicious new Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set and Cupcakes & Sprinkles Sweet Cuts as well as the awesome new Best Day Ever Stamp Set with all of its amazing sentiments.  I love the cupcakes, cupcake wrappers, sprinkles, different banners, and sweet flowers.  I combined the two new sets together to create this sweet card for my Mom's birthday.  The card also includes a small tag (down at the bottom in pink) that was cut using the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts, and is tied with some Bubblegum Seam Binding and Watermelon Seam Binding and topped with a Pink Grapefruit Sequin.
You really can't resist all this sweetness.  I know you will LOVE these sweet stamp sets as much as I do.  As I've mentioned before, I absolutely cannot keep my hands off these delicious Cupcakes & Sprinkles.  So...I made yet another card.  This one uses a vintage soda shop receipt pad as the journalling spot.  I stamped the cupcakes, banners, and flowers using the Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set and cut them with the coordinating Cupcakes & Sprinkles Sweet Cuts.  I used a toothpick to put a bit of craft glue onto the stamped and cut cupcake banners, and carefully added tiny pink prills to the banners to give my card some awesome dimension.  I stamped several of the peppermint sticks found in the Homemade With Love Stamp Set and cut them with the Homemade With Love Sweet Cuts.  I also added some Marshmallow Sequins, Robin Egg Sequins, and Bubblegum Sequins.
I hope that by seeing my cards you're able to really see how much I really do ADORE these sweet new stamp sets.   I used the brand new Best Day Ever Stamp Set for the sentiment on my second card (Best Birthday Ever).  There are 20+ sentiments/words in this fabulous set, and this will help you to personalize the cards for any occasion and any person in your life.  It's just one of those perfect little sentiment sets.  I'm having SO much fun creating with these fabulous new stamp sets, and I hope you'll pick up yours today (I'm predicting this set will sell out because it's just so sweet) in the Paper Sweeties Shop


Sadly my photos of this second card didn't turn out the greatest because we had some really overcast weather.  I apologize that it's not as cute in the photos as it is in real life.  OK...here's that list I promised you, and I know that each of my talented teammates will have something extra special to share with you again today.  Oh...and don't forget about all the fabulous excitement going on this month at Paper Sweeties.  You'll definitely want to stop by often.  See y'all tomorrow. 

Debbie Marcinkiewicz – Paper Sweeties
Amanda Bodine - Guest Designer
Diane Hover 
Karen Bull  
Karen Letchworth
Blessings to you,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog - Challenge #476 - Add Glitter.  I love using glitter, and in this case; it was perfect choice to "frost" my cupcakes.  I used pink chunky glitter on my first card.  Click on the link to come by and play along.

Dare2B Artzy Challenge Blog - August: Anything Goes - I love to play along when I can.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen. Your cards are so adorable!
    You asked me on one of my blogposts where I’m located. I’m in the Chicago suburbs. Also, I’m not on the Viva Las Vegas DT. I just have their blog blinkie on my blog. I sort of know one of the designers there, Dee Dee Catron. We met on a different crafty site.
    Thanks for the kind words and stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable stamp set and a beautifully created card! I love all the detail! The colors really pop for a nice appealing look. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at PIP Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More really cute cards with the sweet cupcakes. I love all the fun papers. I looked at this post in the morning but here I am finally getting around to commenting at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute and festive. I like the papers and the seam binding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Beautiful colors and textures! I love the cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cupcakes are always better with a little glitter decoration! I'm so glad you joined us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card! All the layers work so well! Thank you for joining our challenge over at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Karen - the top one is so full of colour and texture, and the second one is simply sweet and appeals so much to me
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. Those cupcakes look delish! You must be a great baker too, baking the prettiset cupcakes because the kind of sprinkles you used, they look awesome. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.