Saturday, August 24, 2019

Paper Sweeties/Pink & Main Blog Hop

Welcome by today, everyone!  Today is a special day for you to have stopped by; and I hope that you came here by way of  Diane's Blog, but if not, you'll find the complete list of links at the end of this post so that you can participate in this SUPER fun event.  Paper Sweeties is celebrating its 7th Birthday this month, and our friends at Pink & Main are joining in the festivities.  There's a $100 giveaway this month at Paper Sweeties, special sales and promotions, talented Guest Designers, this blog hop, and lots more excitement on the Paper Sweeties Blog.  You can save 25% off your regular full-priced order today by using the code: pink24.  But don't forget that ALL the special sales and promotions are listed on the Paper Sweeties Blog.

For today's special event, we combined some of favorite Paper Sweeties products with some fun Pink & Main products.  My first card started with a navy cardstock base.  Next, I cut a lovely white floral design using the gorgeous Eyelet Cover Plate Die from Pink & Main.  Then, I used the Eyelet Cover Plate Die a few more times to cut the flowers from various pieces of patterned papers found in the 6x6 It's a Party Paper Pad from Pink & Main.  Next, I added a white sentiment strip.  The sentiment (Thinking Of You) can be found in the Basket Add-On:Thinking Of You Stamp Set from Paper Sweeties. I accented the sentiment strip with a flower found in a sweet set from Paper Sweeties called All Occasions Icons.  The centers of the flowers include some layered Cookie Dough Sequins, Green Apple Sequins, Strawberry Sequins, Blueberry Sequins, Orange Creamsicle Sequins, and Pink Grapefruit Sequins.
My second card again combines Paper Sweeties with Pink & Main products. I used some fun Crate Paper patterned papers from their Farmhouse line.  I also used one of the cream patterned papers to cut the For You Sweet Cuts Tag onto which I stamped the sentiment (Congrats On Your New Home) which is from the Congrats Stamp Set from Pink & Main.  This set has several different sentiments to follow the word "Congrats", but I chose to use the "On Your New Home" stamps on this one to tie in with some sweet stamps from Paper Sweeties.
I then used the house, cloud, sun, and hearts of smoke (coming out of the chimney) from the Somewhere Over The Rainbow Stamp Set; as well as the banner, flower pot and flowers from the Treat Box Add Ons: Home & Garden Stamp Set - all from Paper Sweeties.  I had to "do some home remodeling" and cut the porch/steps off of my house to make it fit on the tag.  That's what I get for not planning ahead properly as I laid out my card.  Well, it's still cute because these stamps/products are all so sweet.  You'll love everything at both Paper Sweeties and Pink & Main.
AND......what's a Birthday celebration, after all, without some CAKE??  I couldn't resist making one more little card to share with you today as we celebrate Paper Sweeties 7th Birthday.  The new Cupcakes & Sprinkles Stamp Set and Cupcakes & Sprinkles Sweet Cuts are SO super amazing.   I used them to stamp and cut the cupcakes, cupcake tops, banners, flowers, sentiments (Sending You/On Your Birthday), and the heart to create this sweet card.  I also used Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts for the small tag, and Merry Stamp Set for the word LOVE, and some layered Robin Egg Sequins.  I used some vintage scotch tape and LOTS of yummy glitters to "frost" my cupcakes.
Thanks for joining us as we celebrate our 7th Birthday at Paper Sweeties.  There's LOTS of excitement and fabulous details on the Paper Sweeties Blog, so be sure to stop by often so that you won't miss out on any of the inspiration from our talented Guest Designers, all the special sales or promotional offers each day during this exciting month of celebration.  You can read all about the PRIZES being offered, and SO much more by clicking this link to the Paper Sweeties Blog.  Special thanks to Michelle, owner of Pink & Main, for celebrating with us.  Have a fun hop, everyone, and we hope to see you all again soon.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along here:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - CAS - My top card is the one I entered in the CAS challenge.  It's pretty simple and CAS for me.

18 comments:

  1. Oh Karen what fun you must have had making these gorgeous cards - they are all a delight to look at, but I think the new home one is my favourite, by a whisker.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful trio of cards, Karen!! Each one so unique and lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are WONDERFUL! I love the glitter and embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fantastic cards. The sparkly cupcakes are so cute. Thanks for your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are lovely! Great layouts - what a fun way to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially like the new home card. It is very sweet and casual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOWZERS, Karen! All THREE cards are amazing! I love the flowers on card #1 and the bright & cheery colors on card #2 and all those yummy cupcakes on card #3!!! Thank you so much for sharing your talents for the Paper Sweeties 7th birthday celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really fun cards!
    I love the last one,
    fabulous colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun cards! Love that eyelet cover plate, delightful scene with the house, and the cute cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are both so sweet and give me a slightly vintage vibe! Really special cards
    !

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are some fun
    cards and I love
    the last one! Pretty
    colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all of these cute card designs and the products you used.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness girl you have been busy creating such beautiful projects...all are FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.