Monday, October 14, 2019

Paper Sweeties New Release Sneak Peek

It's a great day, and I'm so glad you're here.  Today is a special post because we're giving you a first "Sneak Peek" at the fabulous October New Release at Paper Sweeties.  As is the case every month, the New Release includes two new stamp sets with darling images, accents and sentiments; as well as coordinating Sweet Cuts (dies) that will allow you to create the sweetest cards and projects.  Oh, how I love playing with my Paper Sweeties products!  And they all work so well together.  Let's take a look at these darling new sets.
For today's Sneak Peek, I created a set of three small tags.  This will give you just a "peek" at the New Release sets - Sweater Weather Stamp Set and Hot Chocolate Season.  Both of these darling little sets are filled with sweet images, accents and sentiments.  I used stamps and cuts from both of the new sets.  On the first tag, I stamped the tiny coffee mug and candy sticks from the Stamp Set and cut them with the Sweet Cuts.  The sentiment on the first tag is also from the Stamp Set.

On the second tag, I stamped the larger coffee cup from the Stamp Set, I colored it with my Copics, and cut it using the coordinating Sweet Cuts.  These images are so cute...they can be used on tags, cards, journals, calendar/planners, and so much more.  They're just the cutest!

For the third tag, I stamped the circle with hat and mittens which is from the new Stamp Set.  I colored it with my Copics, added some touches of ultra-fine glitter, and cut it using the coordinating Sweet Cuts.  Each tag is different, simple, and super cute.  These darling new sets are so much fun to create with, and the possibilities are endless.

Here's the list of all my talented teammates who have created something fun to give you their idea of a "Sneak Peek" at this month's New Release from Paper Sweeties.  These new sets are so cute, and I just know there's some darling inspiration out there for y'all to enjoy.  Tomorrow will be New Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and these two new sets will be available for sale.  There will also be more inspiration here on my blog, and well as at all the links (of my teammates) listed below.  Have a great week, and thanks again for visiting me.

Blessings to you,
Karen


4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of tags Karen - and lovely new products
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what sweet tags you created for the new release, Karen!! Beautiful coloring and lovely pins and ribbon added for you wonderful creations!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.