Sunday, October 27, 2019

The Most Wonderful Time

Sweet blog friends....welcome by!  Every time I get visits and comments, it blesses my heart and I'm so grateful to have you stop by.  Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card with you.  The sentiment is the popular phrase...."It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year", and it really is.  Even if we don't get any snow here in the desert.❄❅❆

The Christmas journalling tag, flag/banner, and chipboard sprig are all from Carta Bella.  The patterned paper is from October Afternoon, and the red base is an old Basic Grey piece.  The Bay Leaf Seam Binding and Green Burlap String are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and the red jingle bells are from Hobby Lobby.

Thanks so much for stopping today, and again please know how grateful I am to have you visit me and leave comments.  I've really been trying to get around to everyone's blogs more lately, and I plan to visit YOU again soon.  I love all the fabulous inspiration I get when I do some blog hopping and visiting because you're all SO super talented.  I also hope that you'll be sure to share ALL your cards and projects with us at Word Art Wednesday.  We have another awesome sponsor this week, The Cat's Pajamas, where someone will win a $25 gift card.  I always appreciate your participation and I look forward to seeing your wonderful art.  Have an awesome and creative week!

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in these challenges:
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - The Sentiment Says It All - This sentiment is really great one!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love the bow and jingle bell embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow--such a beautiful card, Karen! Your bows with the bells & chipboard made a wonderful element & I love how you put everything together! PS--I would love to guest at WAW--thank you for asking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful card Karen - love the wee bells in the ribbon 'nest'. We don't get snow at Christmas - in fact it would be very odd to celebrate Christmas in snow, as it is in the summer for us in the Antipodes/ Southern hemisphere :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen - it's been a while since I stopped by you blog. I love this pretty festive card with those cute jingle bells in the corner. Hope you're having a good autumn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card...I just love the pretty bow with bells! And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, your card is gorgeous. LOVE the sentiment and it's so true. We are supposed to get our first snow tonight, argh...not ready for the white stuff...prefer it on my cards, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful traditional Christmas card. The bells are just too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.