Tuesday, January 14, 2020

It's Sneak Peek Time at Paper Sweeties

Hard to believe it, but here we are in 2020; and Paper Sweeties has a DARLING New Release that will be available for sale tomorrow.  But for today, my teammates and I are giving you just a "Sneak Peek" at these two darling new sets.  It's always fun to see how each Design Team Member showcases the new sets so differently.  This helps give you plenty of great ideas for using these fabulous new sets.  We hope that the projects we share with you over the next three days will inspire you to do some shopping at Paper Sweeties.  Just look at these CUTE new sets.
Each of the three tags I'm sharing today use different stamps/images found in New Release sets..  I started with the For You Sweet Cuts to cut all the larger tags, and then I used the small tag of the same shape from the Stitched Tags #1 Sweet Cuts to cut all the smaller sized tags.
For  my first tag (above), I used the new Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set and stamped the sentiment "Life Begins After Coffee", and I also stamped and cut the drink, sleeve, coffee cup lid (with one of the various coffee toppers found in this set).  I added some glitter and prills to the lid, and colored the straw green.  And there's that adorable donut from the new We Go Together Stamp Set.  Isn't it delicious looking with those glittery sprinkles?  This tag also holds Cookie Dough Sequins, Bubblegum Sequins and Robin Egg Sequins.
On the second tag, I used the Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set again to stamp the coffee pot.  The sentiment (#coffee) as well as the small donut on this darling tag, are from the Tackle Life One Cup at a Time Stamp Set.  I love how ALL of the stamps at Paper Sweeties work so well together, and this just shows how the older sets compliment the new.  The final touch on this tag was the sweet cup of coffee (also from the new Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set) that I frosted with some more ultra-fine glitter.  There's always something yummy at Paper Sweeties.
My third tag (above) showcases even more of the darling little images found in the new Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set.  I stamped the frappe (drink) twice, and added the whipped cream (glitter) and sprinkles (prills).  The sentiment (You're the cream in my coffee) is also found in this fun new Life Begins After Coffee Stamp Set.  My donut, from the We Go Together Stamp Set, is topped with a Bubblegum Sequin and some glittered prills.  This tag is inked with Ballerina Ink.
These adorable new sets will be available for purchase as of tomorrow, Tuesday, January 14 in the Paper Sweeties Shop.   And while you're there, be sure to grab some lovely Seam Binding, Inks and Sequins to adorn your projects.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.  Please don't miss out visiting my talented teammates who have some amazing projects to inspire you:
Karen

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous selection of tags Karen - love the way you have added the various accessories, especially the prills :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life begin after coffe - what a true quote! Fantastic TAGs you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I love your projects and the cute new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! The coffee pot is DARLING!! Gah! ☕️ 💕

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.