Monday, March 16, 2020

It's Release Rewind Day at Paper Sweeties

Welcome back today, friends and lovers of Paper Sweeties.  Today we wrap up our February New Release with our Release Rewind festivities, and I'm so glad you've stopped by to join the fun.  I'm sharing another adorable card using the new Sorry Stamp Set and coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts.  And YOU can purchase these two darling new sets for yourself now at Paper Sweeties.  Just look how cute this is.
I used some bright pink glitter cardstock for my base, and attached some inked patterned papers.  The focal part of my card is stamped on a piece of simple white cardstock that is well-inked on its edges with Ballerina Pink Ink.  There are lots of great colors of Ink Pads at Paper Sweeties in addition to everything else.  I always use these Ink Pads on my PS projects.
I die-cut the word SORRY from the glittery pink paper (same as base) using the new Sorry Sweet Cuts, and I glued that to the top of the white cardstock.  Next, I stamped the continued sentiment (I missed your birthday) in Coal Ink.  I stamped the cute little cupcake from the new Sorry Stamp Set twice, and the heart once.  I used the coordinating Sorry Sweet Cuts to cut them all.  I also stamped a larger cupcake by using the Homemade With Love Stamp Set and I cut it with the Homemade With Love Sweet Cuts.  I topped the cupcakes with papers, glitter, floral prills, and some Copic coloring.  There's also a length of Frosting Seam Binding tied into a bow and tucked in there next to the Mint Paper Straw (birthday candle) with some stamens tucked inside to represent a burning candle.
Debbie Marcinkiewicz - Paper Sweeties Blog

Above is the list of all my talented teammates from Paper Sweeties who have prepared something sweet to share with you today.  We really do hope you will stop by Paper Sweeties to look around, grab this new set and a few other sweet new things.  We're always here to inspire you.

Blessings,
Karen

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.