Monday, June 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties June New Release Day

Hurray, hurray!  It's New Release Day at Paper Sweeties, and today is the first day you're able to purchase the darling Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set and coordinating Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Sweet Cuts from Paper Sweeties.  My teammates and I have each prepared something adorable to inspire you.  We really hope you'll stop by Paper Sweeties to pick up this adorable new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set (among all the other sweet things you'll find there).  I just want to SQUEAL out loud about how cute it is.
For today's card, I used a piece of wood grain patterned paper for one half of my card base, and a piece of soft pink cardstock to create the other half of my card base.  Next, I used a piece of white watercolor paper and I painted a pink background and splattered it with brown paint to create the mess and the mud bath for my sweet little pigs.  These darling little pigs can be found in the new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set.  I painted my paper with pink paint and let it dry, then I stamped the pig images and die-cut them with the coordinating Sweet Cuts.  I took a bit more of my brown paint to dirty up the piggies (since they're "rolling in the mud").  How fun!  I also used several of the sweet little Ink Pads on my card including Mud Pie Ink for the sentiment and dirtied edges and Coal Ink Pad for the pig outlines.
The sentiment (Squeal...) is also found in the new Farmhouse Sweet Farmhouse Stamp Set.  I used a Happy Birthday sentiment from another stamp set on the inside of my card so that it would read...."Squeal.....It's Your Birthday".  It's always so awesome that all of Paper Sweeties stamp sets work together so nicely, and many of the sentiments can be combined to create various phrases, etc.  There's simply no end to the creative possibilities you'll experience when using products from Paper Sweeties.  Once my card was almost finished, I ran a length of Oatmeal Seam Binding up the middle of my card base and I used the Oatmeal Seam Binding and some Bubblegum Seam Binding to create my bows.  The finishing touch was adding a few Marshmallow Sequins to my card.
Be sure to stop by each of my teammates' blogs to see their projects for today.  I know they'll have some darling cards to share with y'all.  Thanks so much for visiting, and please stop by again tomorrow for the Release Rewind.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Karen that is so adorable. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen what a sweetie - love those googly eyes, and the fabulous pink wash in the background. A gorgeous card!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the sweetest card <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal! So cute! I like how you added the mud, very creative!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.