Thursday, October 15, 2020

Paper Sweeties October New Release Day

What an exciting day it is at Paper Sweeties...it's time for our New Release, and just wait until you see the DARLING new set.  It's called Home Is Where The Heart Is and it's adorable.  I've been having SO much fun creating with this darling new set and I've been combining it with several of my other favorites from Paper Sweeties.  There are so many cute things at Paper Sweeties...where do I start?

Well, for today's card it all started with a black cardstock base and some patterned papers that I machine stitched together.  I used the new Stamp Set to stamp my sentiment "I'll Be Home For Christmas", and I stamped it with the Coal Black Ink Pad.  It's stamped onto a journaling card.  At the bottom of the stamped sentiment journaling card, I stamped the larger holly and ivy image using the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Stamp Set, I colored it with  my Copics, and I cut it using the Meet Me Under The Mistletoe Sweet Cuts.  It's pretty much a larger version of the holly and ivy image found in the new release set.

At the top left of my card, I added some Black Licorice Seam Binding, some bundled green burlap string, and some red/white floral stamens.  I topped that pretty bow with two of the holly/ivy images found in the new Stamp Set.  I also colored those with my Copics, and then cut them using the new coordinating Sweet Cuts.

You'll also notice some Green Apple Sequins, Sugar Sprinkle Sequins and Strawberry Sequins on my card.  There are so many great Sequins, Ink Pads, Embellishments, Seam Binding and goodies at Paper Sweeties in addition to all their adorable stamps and dies (which we call sweet cuts).  You're sure to find something sweet for your next project, and we hope you'll take time to stop by the Paper Sweeties Shop to look around.
I also made an envelope to match my card.  I used the image with holly berries and ivy to decorate the bottom of the card, and the (partial) sentiment "for the holidays"; which are both found in the new Home Is Where The Heart Is Stamp Set and coordinating Sweet Cuts.  They're just SO cute.


Here are the links to the blogs of all my talented teammates at Paper Sweeties.  They are so creative, and I know they'll have something to delight and inspire you as they always do.  I also hope you'll stop by again tomorrow as we wrap up the New Release from Paper Sweeties.  It's always so nice to have you visit.
Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing alone here in these FUN challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Make A Card and Matching Envelope - My last photo shows the envelope I made to coordinate with my card.



5 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Karen. Thank you for your very meaningful message on my card. I really appreciated it.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous layout as always - love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'adore cette carte coordonnée à son enveloppe.
    Une idée fabuleuse très Noël traditionnel.
    MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the holly & all the layers! Beautiful card, Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous! This card just oozes warmth and coziness!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.