Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind

I'm SO glad you've stopped by again today, creative blog friends!  It's always a treat to have you visit me.  Today is the Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind Day, and that means the new Keep Calm and Gnome On Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts are now available for sale.  You can always find lots of great stamps, cuts, and SO much more at Paper Sweeties.
I used some cardstocks and patterned papers to create my card base.  I used Emma and colored her with my Copics.  I cut Emma with the Emma Sweet Cut, and gave her a sweet little apron/outfit and shoes found in the Sweetie Pie Stamp Set.  I stamped, colored and cut the DARLING new Gnome-mobile using the new Keep Calm and Gnome On Stamp Set and Sweet Cuts.  There's a piece of sheer kraft tissue in the cut-out window to look like a convertible.
The sweet little sentiments (and there are several in this awesome new set) were stamped onto small journalling stickers.  I also stamped the word GnomeBug for the license plate and used the coordinating Sweet Cut for that as well.  There are lots of cute little pieces and images to this lovely new set.  It's SO much fun....with or without Gnomes.  Emma is known to be a close personal friend of Gnomer Simpson (this may even be Gnomer's GnoneBug - just sayin').  Touches of Cookie Dough Seam Binding, Crumbled Cupcake Seam Binding and Red Baker's Twine finish off this lovely card.


Be sure to use the links above to visit my talented teammates.  Their Gnome-filled inspirations will make you feel like GNOme other.  Thanks for stopping by, and have a blessed and creative week.  We're always here to inspire you, and to provide a great shopping experience at Paper Sweeties.

Blessings,
Karen

I'm playing along in the playground here:
Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Snippets Challenge #405 - In sweet Ruby's memory, I submit this FUN card made with snippets of patterned paper from my (now much coveted and cherished) Crate Paper Emma's Shoppe line.  I don't waste one precious scrap of this divine paper.  It's my all-time favorite line.💕


4 comments:

  1. Love your pretty colours on this sweet card Karen
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Great images and colors. Love it.. Hope you're doing great Karen. Love your crafty side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be back to comment ASAO Karen - meanwhile, you might like to check my blog post from Sunday 20th June :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always Karen, such a perfect snippets card. Sweet design and I can see why you love those papers so much.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.