Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop Time

It's BLOG HOP time, and that means YOU could win this month's gorgeous Ribbon Club Assortment from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Just look at these beautiful trims.... so many great creative possibilities await you. Really Reasonable Ribbon has SO many great products - RIBBONS and SO much more. This isn't a terribly long Blog Hop - in fact, there are seven (7) stops in total. You should have arrived here by way of Bonnie's Blog; but if not, you can catch up quickly. And.... you could win this.
The Ribbon Club Assortment can be purchased separately or as part of a monthly subscription.  It's a great way to ensure that you always have the perfect trims for every project.  Really Reasonable Ribbon carries every trim, twine, ribbon you can imagine.  They also carry many other amazing products such as Mulberry Flowers, Adhesives, Embellishments and many other wonderful things to help you create something lovely.
The card I'm sharing today uses some fun new Echo Park patterned papers and stickers that I recently won (hurray!).  I added a piece of the 5/8" Capri Blue Delicate Stitched Satin Ribbon from the Ribbon Club Assortment across my card using a piece of Scor-Tape Adhesive.  The bow I created uses some bundled Yellow Burlap String, a piece of 3/8" Daffodil Satin Swiss Dots and 3/8" Floral Satin Ribbon topped with a pretty Peach Apple Blossom.
I did some machine stitching around the edges, and all the stickers are from Echo Park.  The white piece was cut using Crimped Frames Dies from The Greetery.  I just love that Really Reasonable Ribbon will always have the perfect touches for every project.
Your next, and final, stop on this Blog Hop is back at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog.  Have a great week, everyone, and thanks again for stopping by to say hello.


I'm sharing my card in these FUN challenges:


Blessings,
Karen



15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, beautiful ribbons, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. Lovely layers and great stitching and of course the colors are just so happy. I'm loving this month's ribbon collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you layer the different types of ribbon. I've been really under-utilizing ribbons in my card making. They look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card - I love sewing on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Easter card!! I like your stitching variety...nice design detail. Love bunnies on cards! Are those flower stamens I see tucked into that ribbon and floral cluster? I like that idea! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous combo of ribbons, Karen, and I adore your paper choices and stitching! While I'm here, let me put on a DT hat and thank you for playing with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Good Luck. NanaConnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layering and embellishments! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is bursting with spring colors and is a beautiful and inspiring design. Thanks for joining us at Double D Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Easter card creation! Luv all your details and ribbon choices that go so well with your beautiful papers! I'm going to have to use more ribbons on my cards. Thanks for all the inspiration! Hugs, Suzy Q

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card! Love all the detail on it. The ribbon and flower are so pretty. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Karen this is just FABULOUS! Love all the layers & the stitching! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Easter’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  12. The ribbon assortament is so fabulous and I love your card layout and all the bits and bobs - thanks for sharing and Happy Resurrection Day! The Tomb is empty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the layering on your card and of course,that wonderful ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen, this is gorgeous and I love how you create bows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fun Easter card design. I like the layers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.