Tuesday, June 14, 2022

June Sneak Peek at Paper Sweeties & SALE

Woo hoo!  There's a FUN New Release at Paper Sweeties, and starting tomorrow, Wednesday, June 15, you can purchase the darling new Gnome Add On: Summer Stamps and Dies.  They are adorable!  I've been having so much fun creating with this new set since it arrived.  For those of you who know me best, you're well aware of my long-time love affair with ice cream.  It started when I was a little girl, and it's still a favorite today.  And I'm not talking about just ANY ice cream, my= friends.  I'm an "ice cream snob" and I only eat the really GOOD stuff.  You know, like Haggen Daas or from a specialty store like Nelson's or Bridgeman's.  Well, needless to say, I'm always drawn to any and all ice cream stamps and dies. The new Gnome Add-On: Summer Set includes ICE CREAM🍦 among several other adorable images.  Read the end.....there a HUGE SALE at Paper Sweeties.
I used some black and some white cardstocks for my card base.  I layered them with a pretty piece of Doodlebug patterned paper from a 6x6 Doodlebug Paper Pad.  I also used scraps of the same Doodlebug patterned paper to stamp and cut my ice cream scoops.  I used the new coordinating Sweet Cuts to cut the cones and the ice cream.  The cones were stamped onto thin cork paper in Mud Pie Ink.  Aren't they just SO cute?
I used the Sweet Mini Duo: Sweet Wishes for the larger ice cream cones as well as for the stamped sentiment which is stamped in Coal Ink.  I also ran some FUN Doodlebug Washi Tape across my card underneath the cardstock.  I added some Sugar Sequins to the card.  I added just a bit of painted oxide inks to the background in Raspberry and Lemonade.  CUTE!  That's what you find at Paper Sweeties - a whole lot of CUTE and SWEET.
Of course, I couldn't stop there.  I just had to decorate a matching envelope for this card because of the cuteness factor.  These sweet little stamps and dies are just SO adorable...I couldn't resist.  I also wanted to show with this card that you don't necessarily need to own the Build A Gnome Set in order to use the Gnome Add-Ons.  The same is true of ALL the stamps from Paper Sweeties.  They are wonderful on their own, or when combined with other Paper Sweeties products.  My matching envelope includes another piece of the Doodlebug Washi Tape and more of those adorable ice cream cones.
You'll LOVE all the images in the new Gnome Add-On: Summer Stamp Set just as much as the ice cream cone.  I really want to make another similar card using the cute popsicle.  Here are the links to my talented teammates' projects for today.  There's so much creativity waiting for you.  Thanks for visiting me and happy crafting.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.  OH....before I run off, I almost forgot to mention the most EXCITING NEWS of all.  Paper Sweeties is having a 50% OFF SALE using code MOVING.  Debbie, the owner, is moving and is having this HUGE sale to downsize a bit.  This is the biggest sale I've ever seen, so it's a great time to grab something sweet at a great discount.


Blessings,
Karen

P.S.
I'm sharing my ice cream card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Bright & Cheerful - I'm LOVING these bright colors.  I used Tim Holtz Oxide Inks in Raspberry and Lemonade which are carried at SSS.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    what a SWEET card love all the pretty colors you chose. Another Great card.
    Blessing my friend
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Karen - I too am rather (to) fond of ice cream, but to see the cones so beautifully used here is very safe - just as well it's winter here or I may have been tempted
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.