Monday, July 18, 2022

A Sweet Thanks w/Love My Tapes

Welcome by today, everyone.  I don't get much traffic for my posts lately, but I share them nonetheless in the hopes of inspiring someone who might happen by my blog.  Many people are using Instagram, Pinterest, etc. as opposed to blogs.  I just enjoy blogging and visiting blogs, I guess.  I do hope my posts and my art inspire you a bit today.  This card was created with primarily washi tapes from Love My Tapes that I used in different ways.
I used several paper scraps to create this card.  I covered different cardstock scraps with torn pieces of washi tape.  The entire floral base was created entirely of washi tape, and the layers were each cut using the Crimped Frames Dies from The Greetery.  I used that same Watercolor Small Flower Washi Tape on my background to cut the popsicle top, ice cream top, and banners.  I used the Woodgrain Washi Tape for the ice cream sandwiches cone and popsicle stick.
I just LOVE ice cream and popsicles, and using Washi Tape from Love My Tapes is such a FUN way to create these FUN Summer treats on my cards.  The ice cream sandwiches, popsicle, ice cream cone and sentiment dies are all from Poppy Stamps.  The banner dies are from Frantic Stamper and EVERYTHING was cut from these two FUN washi tapes.  Be sure to stop by Love My Tapes to treat yourself.

I'm sharing this card in the following:
Poppy Stamps Challenge #94 - Over The Rainbow (Use the colors of the rainbow) - I used lots of different colors in the washi tape.  I used several different Poppy Stamps products as listed/linked above.

Blessings,
Karen

4 comments:

  1. Very clever use of the beautiful tapes Karen - well done
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! I love reading your blog. Please keep posting. Chris Lawlor

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute love what you did with the Ice cream die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you cut the cones from pattern paper - a bold choice and it paid off! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.