Monday, July 18, 2022

Christmas & Coffee w/Stamp Simply

One thing that I've come to really LOVE about Stamp Simply Clear Stamps is that they always have the most perfect stamps - both the images and the sentiments - for every situation and occasion.  There's a saying, scripture, quip or quote at Stamp Simply for everything life throws our way.  It makes it so easy to send an encouraging card to someone when you're thinking about them.  Or....when you want to make a Christmas card in July.  You know.....just for FUN.
I was excited when I found out I'd be making a Christmas card to share with you all this week.  Stamp Simply has several gorgeous Christmas Stamp Sets, but I chose to use the Christmas Peace Stamp Set and coordinating Die-Cuts for the gorgeous candle and the sentiments.
The branches I stamped are found in the A Godly Man Stamp Set.  I also used the Fishtail Banners Die-Cuts to cut the small patterned paper flags seen at the bottom of my card from snippets of patterned papers from the Carta Bella Happy Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad that I also used on the card base.  I also wrapped a length of May Arts 1.5" Red Gingham Ribbon around my card.  Well, I couldn't stop there...you know, with just one card today.  Oh no.  I had to create another.
Naturally, a coffee card is always a favorite for me.  I used the new Have A Cup On Us Stamp Set and coordinating Have A Cup on Us Dies to create this darling card.  The background includes a fun patterned paper found in the Echo Park Gather 6x6 Paper Pad.  The cute coffee beans are found in the A Cup of Java Stamp Set.  I also added some bundled Burlap String, stamens, flower, and Pastel Mint Seam Binding for my bow.
Thank you once again for stopping by today as I share these two cards with you.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps really does carry the most PERFECT stamps with the most PERFECT sentiments for every occasion.  Please take time to stop by Stamp Simply Clear Stamps to look around.  Have a blessed and creative week.

I'm playing along here:
Dare 2 Be Artzy - Christmas in July - I'm entering my Christmas card (top of blog)

Craft on,
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards Karen - especially the Christmas one - that is so elegant!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. just love those cards they are both beautiful!
    Have a Blessed Day
    Hugs
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.