Monday, January 9, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day w/Stamp Simply

Well, here we are in the beginning of January already; and that means Valentine's Day is just one month away.  WOW, time flies by us so quickly and it will be here before we know it.  Today I'm sharing two sweet Valentine's Day cards using a few awesome products from Stamp Simply.  Most of us don't send out Valentine's Day cards; but perhaps we should.  It's a great time and opportunity to tell those we love that we really are thinking about them.  Spread a little LOVE.
I used basic black cardstock and some pretty patterned papers from the Carta Bella My Valentine 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad.  I used the sweet Farmhouse Pierced Nested Heart Dies to cut the three different sizes of hearts included in this set.  The largest one was cut from burgundy wool felt and the other two from patterned papers found in the Carta Bella My Valentine 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad. I machine stitched the edges of the card and also ran a straight stitch with cream thread down the center of the hearts.  I enjoy the texture that machine stitching adds.
I placed the hearts as the focal point of my card and positioned them on a white doily.  The sentiment I used (Happy Valentine's Day) can be found in the Typewritten Year-Round Greetings Stamp Set.  There are so many FABULOUS basic sentiments in this awesome set that you'll use all year long on a variety of needed cards.  I stamped it onto a Fishtail Banner Die and inked it a bit to add extra color.  At the bottom of this sweet card, I used Solid Black Baker's Twine to wrap my card and tie a bow that's topped with a pretty Sage Flower.
My second card for today starts with basic white cardstock and more of the gorgeous papers found in the Carta Bella My Valentine 6x6 Patterned Paper Pad.  I did some machine stitching around the edges.  I used another piece of basic white cardstock to stamp the darling images that are found in the Stick Family Stamp Set.  Each of the sentiments I used are also found in the Stick Family Stamp Set.  The hearts I stamped are found in the Farmhouse Signage Stamp Set.
I added a piece of .5" Katarina Ivory Lace and a length of Red Chevron Ribbon to my card.  The bow is tied with a length of the Red Chevron Ribbon and topped with a Sage Mulberry Flower.  There are lots of great ribbons, trims, embossing folders, stencils and SO much more.  The wonderful stamps and dies are just the beginning of ALL that awaits you.
In fact, Stamp Simply carries many AMAZING stamps, dies and a wide variety of products to help you create lovely cards that will bless the people in your lives and let them know just how much they mean to you.  I'm always so encouraged by their wonderfully encouraging products and I just know that you will LOVE them too. Don't miss out on all the wonderful Stamp Simply stamps, dies and products.  People love the cards you send, and you'll be delighted to hear their grateful comments.  Thanks once again for stopping by today and be sure to check back often for loads of inspiration and to stay updated on specials, sales and promotions.  I appreciate you visiting me, as always, and I wish you all happy crafting.

I'm playing along here:
Die Cut Divas Challenge Blog - Theme: Valentine's Day - I'm excited to share both of my cards in this FUN challenge.  I used heart shaped dies (on card 1 above) as well as a banner die (on card 1 above).  All the dies I used can be found at Stamp Simply.

Blessings,
Karen

5 comments:

  1. OH! Fabulous cards Karen, I always love how you make your cards with beautiful details, I wouldn't know where to start.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful use of the stamps and dies on these gorgeous cards Karen
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, you always add so much depth to your work, just fabulous, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen it's a beautiful card!! Thanks for playing along our January challenge at Die Cut Divas.
    Note: for some reason many of our DT member has problem accessing your blog post (with link in the linky), we all got a security warning. Perhaps you'd want to look into it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. I'm loving all the pretty details. The stitching is a fabulous way to adhere elements while adding some texture and detail. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.