Monday, January 16, 2023

With Sympathy - Stamp Simply

From time to time, we all need to have a sympathy card.  There's nothing as comforting as receiving a hand-made card with an encouraging sentiment during these difficult times.  Stamp Simply Clear Stamps has so many great sentiments for every occasion; including sympathy.  All of the wonderful stamps from Stamp Simply make it so easy to create a beautiful card to encourage others during their time of loss - or any time you want to encourage someone.
Most times when we need a sympathy card, we don't have a whole lot of time on our hands to make one.  For that reason, I kept this card very simple - so that you can see how quickly and easily you can create a sympathy card using the wonderful stamps and products from Stamp Simply.  I used black cardstock and layered it with gold glittery cardstock.  Then, I used a patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's Ink Drops Monochrome 6x6 Paper Pad.  I machine stitched the edges.  I used a Spellbinders Die for the sentiment piece.  I inked it with Hickory Smoke Oxide Ink.
I stamped the first sentiment (deepest sympathy) using the All Occasions Sentiments 1 Stamp Set.  In the center, I used the Salvation Stamp Set for the cross image, and the Hope Stamp Set for the sentiment at the bottom.  You're always sure to find the perfect sentiments, images and products when you shop at Stamp Simply.  Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope that you'll stop by Stamp Simply and pick up some of their wonderful sympathy stamps (among others) to help you create something encouraging for the loved ones in your life.  Have a wonderfully creative week, friends.

I'm playing along here:
Use Your Stuff:  Challenge #475 - Inspired By a Book - My card was inspired by the best book of all time...the Holy Bible.  I used "my stuff" including black baker's twine, the gold cardstock from my stash, and machine stitching (an oldie, but a goodie every time).

Colorful Options Challenge Blog - Color Theme: Black - I did use some gold accents, but primarily black.

Blessings,
Karen

9 comments:

  1. Hi Karen:
    you made a lovely SYMPATHY Card.I really Like the Sentiment you chose.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so elegant. Nice mix of stamp sets and embellishing. Loving all the layering on this. Thanks for sharing at the Colorful Options January Color Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! What a perfect sympathy card. Truly stunning! I may have to CASe this in the near future (I'm out of sympathy cards). Thank you for sharing with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sympathy cards are not my favorite thing but sometimes it is necessary. Your card is elegant and the message is perfect. love the design and colors.

    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful and sending the right message, it really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful Karen - a fabulous use of colours and stamps. The design is fabulous - simple yet elegant
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely card and a bit of comfort to someone at their lowest point. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful sympathy card. Love that background. Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - DT Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.