Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Come Play Along at Paper Funday

There's a super FUN challenge blog where I love to play along, and I was delighted when they asked if I would be their Guest Designer this month.  The challenges at Paper Funday are always Anything Goes with an optional twist.  This month, for Challenge #51/March Challenge there's the Anything Goes option and also the BREW-tiful Option which is what I chose.  So, I "brewed up" this fun card using some of my favorite coffee themed stamps.
I used kraft cardstock for the card base and stamped the background using Textures Tiles 9 Stamp Set and Going Postal Stamp Set both from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.  The coffee mugs and sentiment are from their Coffee Talk Stamp Set.
At the bottom of my card, I added a piece of patterned paper from the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn 6x6 Paper Pad.  I also tied on some Solid Yellow Baker's Twine and some Solid Orange Baker's Twine.  Coffee cards are always some of my most favorite cards to make, and you can probably tell that I had a lot of fun creating this one.
We all look forward to seeing all the BREW-tiful cards you will make to share in the Paper Funday Challenge this month.  Your art is always welcome and appreciated, and we're grateful to have you join the fun.  The sponsors for this FUNDAY Challenge are Varada Sharma Designs and Star Stamps.  Brew up a cup (or two) of your favorite caffeinated beverage, create something new, and head on over to the Paper Funday Challenge to link up with us.  We look forward to seeing you there.

I'm sharing my card here:

Stencil FUN Challenge Blog - February: Anything Goes/Optional Hearts - I used a Paint Splatter Stencil from SNSS.

As You Like It Challenge Blog - Favorite Stencil or Freestyle Background - I do enjoy using a stencil when I remember to do so, but I think I prefer a freestyle background.  The reason why is because I enjoy having the ability to add whatever color best suits my card.  On this card, I used a stencil AND did some stamping.

Blessings,
Karen


6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Karen! I love all those Coffee, Cappuccino, Macchiato and Hot Cocoas (or that's what I'm envisioning they are). Thanks for Guest Designing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge. We are so glad to have you.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, this is adorable! Love the fun cups and yummy color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen! I love all those Coffee & Hot Cocoa (love the stamps you used . I'm going to order them.
    Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the coffee stained background and the shelf of cups!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, this is so nice (and dear to my coffee loving heart)! Love your hybrid background, just perfect for your lovely coffees. Thanks so much for sharing with us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Make mine a flat white - Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at AYLI for this challenge. Hugs Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.