Monday, September 18, 2023

Give Thanks w/Stamp Simply

Sometimes I worry about sounding like "a broken record" when I say this, but it's just SO true.  Stamp Simply really has the perfect sentiment for every occasion.  Stamp Simply carries scripture stamps, lovely sentiments, images, dies and more. This week at Stamp Simply we've made Thanks/Thanksgiving cards and projects to inspire you.  You can find something lovely on the Stamp Simply Blog each day this week. as always.
I used basic black cardstock and a woodgrain patterned paper from the Craft Consortium's 6x6 Wood Textures Paper Pad.  I also used a piece of this paper to stamp the wreath using the Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Stamp Set and coordinating Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Dies.  I did that twice and layered them for more dimension.  I also stamped and cut the pumpkins image found in the same Fall/Winter Seasonal Wreath Stamp Set.
The leaves were stamped using the Harvest Stamp Set and were cut using the coordinating Harvest Dies. I also attached those with 3-D Foam Tape.  The sentiment can be found in the Harvest Stamp Set.  I stamped it in Black Ink and cut the banner using the Fishtail Banner Dies.  I used these same banner dies to cut one banner from cream wool felt.  The finishing touches were the length of Grey (Vintage Neutrals) Seam Binding I ran across my card and used to tie a pretty bow.  I topped that with a Green Baker's Twine bow and a sweet Coral Rose.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.  It's always a treat to have you visit and leave your thoughts.  I appreciate you very much, and I look forward to visiting your blog this week in return.  Happy crafting, everyone.

Here are the challenges where I'm sharing my card:



Colorful Options Challenge Blog - September: Orange - I love using orange on projects, and this is the perfect time of year for all that.
Blessings,
Karen

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Fall card, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very beautiful Karen, love the wood background and the lovely wreath and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this. Beautiful coloring and great layering of inks and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully put together and you're right - that's a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautifully put together and you're right - that's a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.