Saturday, September 23, 2023

Wishing You a Happy Birthday w/Blank Page Muse

I'm so happy you've stopped by my blog today, everyone.  This is my second card and second blog post as part of the Design Team at Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps and I'm exciting to be sharing with you again.  This card was created using just one really FUN stamp set from Blank Page Muse along with one of their fabulous stencils.  You're always going to find lots of great stamps and products at both Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.
I used some Doodlebug patterned papers that I've had in my stash for ages.  They needed to be used, and the colors I used matched them perfectly.  On basic white cardstock, I rubbed Spun Sugar and Raspeberry Tim Holtz Oxide Inks using the Butterfly Trails Stencil.  It's FUN to see just how much pizzazz you can add to your card base with some ink and a stencil.  SO pretty!
Next, I used the confetti stamp found in the Special Day Birthday Hugs Stamp Set by Pam Bray.  I brought in Lemonade and Citron Oxide Inks to introduce more color.  The sentiment is also found in this one fabulous stamp set.  One I had the stencil ink and stamping completed on the background, I used the balloon image from this stamp set to stamp all those darling balloons.  I painted them with the same Oxide Inks.
Have a blessed and creative week, and thanks again for visiting me.  You can find lots of great inspiration on the Blank Page Muse Blog pretty much every day.  And, SO much great shopping awaits you at Blank Page Muse and I Brake for Stamps.

I'm sharing my card here:

Seize the Birthday Challenge Blog - September: Anything Goes - Optional Topping Autumn Colors - I stuck to the Anything Goes Birthday.
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - Simon Says "Use a Background Stamp" - I used the confetti stamp (several times) on my background.

Can You Handle the Pressure Challenge - Anything Goes Optional Bees/Bee Hive - I used the Tim Holtz Snowfall Embossing Folder on this card and went with the "Anything Goes" option.

Stencil Fun Challenge Blog - Anything Goes w/Stencil - Optional: Fall Theme - I used a stencil called Butterfly Trails from Blank Page Muse.

Dar & Diane's Double D Challenge Blog - This week's theme is BALLOONS.

The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Theme: Birthdays and/or Bears

Blessings,
Karen





10 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card Karen - love your use of colour and the gorgeous papers you chose - quite a festive result with the fabulous balloons
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous festive card with lots of pretty balloons!
    Lia DT CYHTP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, this is fabulous, love the backgrounds, the colors, the entire design! Double D is 'balloons' themed this week too!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure and Stencil Fun!!!
    Diane CYHTP and SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Can You Handle The Pressure}

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely colorful birthday card. So much texture. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mix of patterns and colors! What a fun birthday card! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun card! Green and pink is such a great colour combo and i love the mix of patterns. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH! How wonderful, what a happy fun card, love your wonderful background to the lovely balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH WOW what a fun & fabulous creation Karen! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D, Stencil Fun & Can You Handle the Pressure challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card has a party going on! So FUN and Festive! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Birthday Balloons Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They mean so much to me.